Puddings 1 syn chocolate cupcakes yummy.

robsterswife

Tummy Mummy
I made the Choc Nest Buns today from the Slimming World Dessert book they were lovely!!

From the Slimming World Dessert book.
Chocolate nest buns.
Cream filling 125g Quark 1tbsp sweetener 11g options 2 drops vanilla essence.
Whisk all together and chill till needed.

Cake mix
4 eggs
8 tbsp Sweetener
2 tbsp cocoa powder
22g options.

Whisk the eggs and sweetener together till creamy,sift and fold in the options and cocoa with a metal spoon.
Cook till firm.

The recipe says to sandwich 2 cakes together for 2 syns but I preferred them individually for 1 syn and topped with oranges and kiwi.
20175_319251963394_700618394_3528530_3114882_n.jpg

20175_319251993394_700618394_3528531_3692400_n.jpg

They look great. I might make those for the taster night I have coming up!

How many of the cupcakes did the mixture make?

Wow they look amazing. So did you use the cream filling as icing on the cupcakes? was it 1 syn for the cake and topping? Thanks

WOW that looks amazing. Me and my daughter are going to try them at the weekend. Thanks for the recipe x x

Yes I used the filling as the icing ,the recipe says to stick 2 together and fill between but I much prefer them iced ,the 1 syn is for the whole cake and icing.
The whole recipe is 12 syns.

These look really good but can anybody let me know how long you need to cook them for. Am new to this baking game!
Thanks

Yum Yum Definately trying these, People at work are always bringing cakes and biscuits in and I refrain but not anymore at 1 syn a go! :D

OMG, these are lovely, as soon as i saw this thread, i had to go and make them, i made the topping with the white chocolate options, with the cakes having normal options in it. mmmmmmmmmmm. xx

how long did you all cook them for i did them and as soon as they came out they went flat and horrid so please please how long did you all cook them for?

I think it is 15 mins as with all the cakes the way to tell is to either poke a knife in one to see if it comes out dry or press one and see if it rises.
HTH xx

Well, did them for tonights taster night. They all went.
Absolutely lovely. Not a lot of substance if I'm honest but really nice.
Will deffo make again an plahy around with adding orange zest or peppermint flavouring

I whisked eggs and sweetener to really thick almost double cream consistency and had the oven on 200 degrees. Don't know if that made a difference, but they stayed up :)

Back