1 syns crisps?!

cheekychinchilla

Gold Member
Hey guys!
Found these new Seabrook crisps in Morrisons. They're called Goodbye Salt Hello Flavour. The ones I got are jacket potato and caramelised onion and are 14Kcal a bag :eek:
So going by the 20cals per syns rule for non free food surely that makes them 1 syn (actually less!) per bag?!

Just opened them now and they are lovely :D

They had tomato and herb flavour too and they were 13Kcal per bag.

Too good to be true or have I found something awesome?! :p

Kelly.xx

Nutritional info per 31.8g bag:
14Kcal
Trace protein
3.4g carbs
2.9g of which sugars
Trace fat
Trace saturates
Trace polyunsaturates
0.1g fibre
trace sodium

Last edited:
Wow..!! this is fantastic..I live near a Morrisons so I will be going to buy those crisp...yum!!:)

Oh guys I'm so sorry. Feel like a complete idiot :eek: Didn't notice at all that there were TWO nutritional info tables. I mean, why would I look for two?!
Really bizarre, badly labelled packaging. Not happy with Seabrook at all!!

Have wasted my money AND 9 syns :(

Thanks so much for those of you who looked it up for me coz I would have happily eaten loads of them. Very naive of me to think crisps would be 1syn. I really am sorry :(
Kelly.xx

Aah don't worry about it :patback:

You were just trying to be helpful and for a while there we were all willing to believe it was possible. :)

Oh so glad it wasn't just me , i nearly fell for that a few wks ago i even asked the check out girl lol i put them back in the end and went with my old faithful velvet crunch they are the best cripsy snack ever! nom nom nom

Back