1 week done

sheena

well i cant believe its day 7 already.feeling really good now too,hardly had any sleep and been to work at 5 this morning and still feel great.weigh in tonite at 8-10, not expecting much cos ive already lost 7.5 pound which im over the moon with.tried black coffee but cant stomach it so just add a spoon of coffee to my shakes which im having as mousses at mo , they taste even nicer than angel delight lol xx will report more tomorra xx:)

thankyou, feelin a bit nervous really its the first proper group meeting tonite and a few people who coudnt come last week will be there.will tell all tomorra xx

How did the WI go Sheena :)

hey every1, todays my first day @ lighter life, got all my food packs yesterday and started ion them today... i feel good that i actually did it! i must confess sumthn though, i tried making the mousse with 3 table spoons of water added to the powder just like it says but it was disgusting and lumpy!! it was bannana flavour, so neway, i hated the taste so i sort of.....went into my cupboard and had a packet of quavers... :-(

then i felt awfull.... but im still weeing alot which means tht all the rubbish is going.... does anyone know about ketosis?? when does it begin or what the symptoms are to know that its started?

hya every one sorry i havent been back ,my daughter has been hogging the computer. well went to my wi wed nite and id lost another 2.5 so now ive lost 10 pounds in a week. on top of the world .another weigh in tomorrow so will let u all know then xxxx:D

Back