Step 1 Sole Source week one weigh in after my return & im over the moon :)

lisa7982

Hi Everyone

Had my 1st weeks weigh in today and i have lost a massive 7.5lbs on SS which i am over the moon with i was not expecting this at all also 4" off my waist and 1" off my hips

how has everyone else been doing with 1st week weigh ins , im really proud of myself cant believe it

XX

Well done Lisa that it a great loss! I had my first weigh in last night although I was not measured! Great that you have seen the inches loss already!

I know im amazing my consultant had to do a double take with the measure ha ha xx but yeah 4 " never been so happy makes it all worthwhile with a great loss you will know the feeling xx

Yes I was really happy with my 13lb loss in my first week, I will get my consultant to measure me next week and it will be good to see how many inches that I have lost! We can do this!

Yeah do that im surprised she didn't offer great to hear " coming off too we all concentrate so much on scales but our shape is just as important :) xx

Yes Lisa I agree it is also about shape and how our clothes fit! I already feel that my clothes are much loser and hope to be back in my smaller jeans in the not too distant future! How was you day? I have been really busy at work today and did not have my first product until about 3pm today! I have then come in and had a nice bowl of chili soup and a chocolate bar which was really filling! Now sat down with my cup of flavoured water cathing up on all the posts! I get up really early each day so am looking forward to a nice lay in tomorrow! Not sure this is going to happen as I have my 14 month Granddaugher staying over tonight!Hope yo have had a good day x

Back