1 week ss but weak

Sas101

As of today I have officially done 1 week and have lost 9 pounds:)
But for the past 2 days I have been feeling really really weak I just don't have energy to do anything please someone help as I don't want to give up as it's taken me years to do a full week and I am in the swing of it now but my hubby's saying stop if your feeling like this and it's making me think twice x

9lbs is fantastic!! :)

To be honest feeling week may not be due to cd so don't give in. As long as you're having all of your cd products you're getting all the nutrients your body needs.

You may have a mild virous or something you never know. Drink plenty of water and give it a few days and you may be feeling on top of the world.

Good luck

Dont give up as i dont this last year and couldnt get back on the wagon and when i realised it was nto to do with CD

I felt the same on day 6 have an early night and rest if u can it does pass! I feel fine today! X

Like the others say it may not even be down to CD .Although I did have days when I felt aweful in the first few weeks but they soon passed :D on those days I did SS+ and had an extra shake , it will give you a few more calories and wont effect your weight loss at all :D

agree with all advice given , drink plenty of fluids and have an early nite see how you feel in a couple of days

Back