1 week ss but weak

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sas101, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Sas101

Sas101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    As of today I have officially done 1 week and have lost 9 pounds:)
    But for the past 2 days I have been feeling really really weak I just don't have energy to do anything please someone help as I don't want to give up as it's taken me years to do a full week and I am in the swing of it now but my hubby's saying stop if your feeling like this and it's making me think twice x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rachele

rachele Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    9lbs is fantastic!! :)

To be honest feeling week may not be due to cd so don't give in. As long as you're having all of your cd products you're getting all the nutrients your body needs.

You may have a mild virous or something you never know. Drink plenty of water and give it a few days and you may be feeling on top of the world.

Good luck

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Dont give up as i dont this last year and couldnt get back on the wagon and when i realised it was nto to do with CD

5. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I felt the same on day 6 have an early night and rest if u can it does pass! I feel fine today! X

6. determinator

determinator Banned

Like the others say it may not even be down to CD .Although I did have days when I felt aweful in the first few weeks but they soon passed :D on those days I did SS+ and had an extra shake , it will give you a few more calories and wont effect your weight loss at all :D

7. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    agree with all advice given , drink plenty of fluids and have an early nite see how you feel in a couple of days

8. Sas101

Sas101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thank u girlies will try having a early night and rest, hopefully this feeling will pass x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.