1 year ago and now

Ames-Showgirl, I want to reach the number I set for myself cause that would mean 5st loss. I think It's just stubborness, I know I could almost stop now, but I have a pair of unforgiving jeans that will look much better with a few more lbs off, so I'm doing that. I think it's also cause it's been a way for life for a year now.

Shrimpy said:
Ames-Showgirl, I want to reach the number I set for myself cause that would mean 5st loss. I think It's just stubborness, I know I could almost stop now, but I have a pair of unforgiving jeans that will look much better with a few more lbs off, so I'm doing that. I think it's also cause it's been a way for life for a year now.

You look fab!!! if u don't mind me asking how tall r u n how much do u weigh now so i have an idea what to aim for xxxxx

I'm 152cm (just under 5ft) and at this week wi am 8st 13lb

Shrimpy said:
I'm 152cm (just under 5ft) and at this week wi am 8st 13lb

U look amazing! im 5'4 and currently 9'0.5 and wanna get to 8'4! my initial target was 9 but im still not comfortable yet in size10 x

I am stopping at 8st 6, I think, at least for a while to wait for my brain to catch up with my body.

I think it's amazing what you've achieved I've been on the plan 6 months now and I'm starting to find it hard at times when people have started noticing and saying j look good not to get complacent and wander off plan and end up maintaining or worse! :(

Get weighed tomo ekkk don't think done as well as could have but been better than I would have if I was eating normal of that makes sense lol!! Will let ya know tomo : / Maz x x

Shrimpy such an amazing thing you've achieved and so true for being an inspiration to us all we can see it can be done that ya just gotta stick to it thanks so much for sharing ya pics mwah Maz : ) x x

Wow I'm loving looking through all these amazing photos of before and after tonight. You've done so, so well Shrimpy, keep up the good work, you look so amazing, I bet you feel like a new woman. Well done sweetie! :) Xxx

amazing! you look great!

can i ask, did you increase your excerise alot too as well as the diet?

thanks and well done you are an inspiration to us all xx

I go through phases of exercise when I go to the gym or swim 4 times a week and then when I do nothing for a month, lol. Currently on an exercise binge (5times this week due to an exercise class) and am SORE today! :)

You look absolutely amazing Shrimpy. Well done. I love the photo of you in your old jeans. That's fab.

Gail x

P.S. The HiFi bars are waiting for you when you get there......... :)

Thanks Gail! Looking forward to the minty deliciousness! :) Soon, they will be mine!! ;)

Yum yum love the mint ones too my fave !!! What exercise classes do ya do shrimpy?? X c :) Maz

Back