1 Year on....

StIves

Hello All

I was on Exante last year and lost 42lbs in 14 weeks from 19th March - 25th June 2010. I then went on the loose further following GL eating princioles and got down to 9st 13lbs in August 2010 so in total lost 4 stone :D.

1 year on I weigh 11st 1lbs :cry::eek:.

What happened? Not sure.....it has been a gradual thing over the past 12 months. I know that I am still within the healtly BMI range, albeit as the very top at 24.3 but I feel that now is the time to address it.

So my box of 'food' (ha ha) is sat downstairs ready for tomorrows start. I will be on the Simple Solution.

I appreciate that I don't have that much to loose but I found the forum to be of great support last time.

Wondering if the soups have improved since last year :8855::8855:

Hi StIves,

I can't really say about the soups as this is the first month on exante. All I know is that shakes and soups are so much more nicer than those on CD and LL. I actually like the tomato, but not as much as the mushroom and vegetable lol!!!

I have the bars from the fridge as they take a little longer to eat and they don't crumble on impact (eating lol)

Good luck on your fist day...keep us posted xx

Good luck for your restart. I personally don't like the soup, but I think it's a matter of personal taste and adding in herbs or spices to improve them to your liking.

I did Lipotrim 3 years ago and put it all back on (and more). It was my own fault because I didn't learn to eat in moderation. This time when I get to goal I am determined to be more controlled and sensible in my food choices and portion sizes.

Hope you like the soups! x

Good luck. I have been where you are - twice. Also lost four stone and then crept up to 11 stone 4 last year. Got rid of some of that then magically crept up to 10 stone 13 again (also right at top of "OK" BMI). It just happens doesn't it? At least you did not put it all on and you know you've done it before right? Enjoy the "food"!! :)

Back