10 is almost 10 well 11.1

That's fantastic news!! I'm 1lb away from the 12's now.. so we'll hopefully make the jump together! lol

Really hope we make another stone dissappear by xmas! You could be at goal by then!! :D :D

Keep up the great work... will check in again soon. ;)

May 15th wasn't it?
That amazed me when I read it- you've lost 5 stone since then and it seems hardly any time since then. In fact I was about to pile a couple of stone on from that point and all the while you were getting on with losing over 5 stone-well done you!
Interesting what Karion says about people looking for a slimmer version of an overweight you- I bet that's it. I know I'll look much better at size 14 (I'm now down to 16-18) BUT really I'll look even better at 12 to 14- and a BMI of 25. Can't wait. Thanks for showing it can happen.

People were saying I was nearly there too at 13 stone :eek:

I think they see you as how different you are from your old shape and a ppreciate that rather than thinking that you should stop. :)

On my part I discussed this with those who made the comments and they meant it as a compliment but all it did was raise my hopes and start me thinking about when I could 'get away' with starting to eat again :(

Yeah i got that a lot too from about 11.5 stone. People would say "ooo you're not gonna lose any more are you" Stay strong and be true to what you want. You are doing brill!!

Fantastic, I can't wait for the 11's, well done x x x

That is fantastic to be in the 11s - it seems to be eluding me at the moment, I am a few lbs off but am edging closer lb by lb rather than dropping down into the 11s as I should have done.

Well done!!
Wow that is a serious achievement! You must be thrilled! :D :D :D ((Hugs))

I spent the last 4 days in Madrid with my husband , didnt eat.........just food packs.
It almost killed me.
I was horrible, very bad mood.....
But I made it........
still married.
Had lunch at the Ritz Madrid
LL Mushroom soup
I want this over......
I want to be normal.
1 1/2 stones to go.
the Art was wonderful....great city
will go back one day to EAT.
lots of good things to eat , that are good for me too....
I did get a cook book.

Last edited:
Wonderful!

You have done so well 10stonesize10!!!

You have not far to go now?

Congrats' on getting down to 11 stone!!!

And yes I agree exercise does help when you are at the lower edge of the wedge along with water.

Love Mini xxx

Ah, 10stonesize10, I can relate to so much of what you've written!

'Want it to be over' .. I remember feeling that all too well!

And being in a bad mood when you were away .. can relate to that too! While I was on LL we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary - it was awful :( Mr Mandana felt really awkward eating and drinking in front of me, and he ended up drunk (well he had my share of wine & champagne!), snored really badly and we ended up with him sleeping in a different room. Not great.

And when we went to Rome - the same thing - me on SS while he was eating. Not great for either of us.

At least when we went on holiday to Egypt with friends he had someone else who ate with us, so it wasn't just the 2 of us that time. That was easier. But to get me through I started smoking again, and have found it hard to kick the habit. I will, but it will take time.

Well done on your fantastic loss. Just brilliant :)

Mandana x

As of this morning I have lost a total of 6 stones My husband just told me he didnt know I had that to lose, love is blind. I am feeling so small Im a size 12 for the first time in the last 15 years.
And the best part , I was offered my Dream Job yesterday. I am so Happy I will be working with the most wonderful people.making lots more money ect ect.....
I feel so great! And so proud!
Our minds are so strong , And if we want it. we can follow our Dreams and have the world.I dont think this would of happened before the weight loss.My mind wasnt in the right place.But Im back and Im storng, thin and happy.
follow your dreams.XXXXXXX

Wow what a lovely positive post. Masses of congratulations on your fantastic weight loss and your new job.

Back