10 minute solutions Blast of Belly fat

Has anyone else tried this DVD? i thought after doing Jillian Michaels workouts that this would be more of a "rest" workout. I stuck the DVD on and done all 50 minutes with ease, thought that it I found it so easy the DVD must be a bit naff.

That was until I woke up the next morning and felt like I had just had the utter s@!t kicked out me!!!!! I was crippled! But it was a good feeling in a strange crazy kind of way lol has anyone else tried these DVD's?

is this dvd all exerises that you dont need alot of room for? i have minimum space in mt room (like 3ft) and have heard good things aboutt his dvd before...

just found it for £4.15 on ebay, brand new... should get to me in 5 - 7 days! at that price i cant complain if it doesent do much :p

im trying to target my belly, want it to be a super toned 6 pack, a flat belly isnt enough for me.... i want rock hard visible abs!

hey gina,

you dont need much space at all, a lot of it is mainly floor work, the pilates section was good and what I liked was that it worked my muscles HARD but it didnt feel difficult to follow. I done the adanced version of most of the moves and I completed them all without having to stop and rest but I really did pay for it the next day! Good luck with it lol

My friend owns the thighs, tums and bums one which comes with a resistance band I think and she swears by that one too!
xx

Haha! I did exactly the same thing!!! I could hardly move.

Let's hope we seem some results soon.

i hope it gives me the results i want, i will be trying the whole dvd, at a high level if i can. my core muscles are quite strong already, i just need to tone it all up >.<

doing this every day maybe? maybe every other day will be better as i do alot of gym classes too

it came in the post today :D yaaaaaaaaaaay! gonna start it tommorow

well completed the dvd, at all the higher levels. added a higher ;evel than what the instructor was doing a few times :)
recognise some of them, my attack instructor likes to test moves out from dvds on us and alot were off this dvd i think

woop woop go u :) did u hurt the next day? lol what i quite liked about the DVD was that although it was relatively easily to follow it def works you hard xx

i didnt ache initially, but during the day at work, the smallest movement like reaching to the side, bend down, reaching up ect was painful! as for trying to do a simple sit up in the gym after, my body just didnt want to do it!
love this dvd :D

when your doing it, it feels like nothing, but omg its amazing. well worth the money, ive bougth expensive dvds and theyve been rubbish, this ones cheap and works brilliant!
might look into some more of these ten min solutions dvds now x

Back