10 stone, 1lb and -60" later, am now on refeed :-)

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
I am finally there and so so chuffed with myself! I have now lost 10 stones and 1 pound (my target was 10 stone) I have calculated my inch loss too, it is as follows:
Upper arms - 5.5"
Thighs - 10"
Bust - 10":mad:
Belly - 17"
Hips - 17.5"
I lost 2lbs this week which I was so relieved about, having been told i could pick at veges last week to prepare myself for refeed, i had a corn on the cob several times, then found out it was not on the list of permitted veges for that time, arghh, but to my relief, it didn't seem to affect me.
I am 5'9" and started out as a size 26/28, I am now a 14/16, I have not been this size since I was 15!!! (am 34 next wednesday)
I feel that this diet has given me back my life, extreme i know but i can now walk without feeling I'm gonna collapse, I don't get stared/pointed at, I feel I no longer embarrass my children, there are certain jobs i would avoid applying for just so i didn't have the humiliation of my size being turned down as i wouldn't fit in the uniform, there were certain places i wouldn't go as I knew i wouldn't fit in the chairs, or possibly break them, I couldn't take my children to the fair incase i had to go on a ride that didin't fit. I literally could go on for hours!
You lot really have been here for me, I have felt like giving up so so many times, but the support i have had from this one site has given me so much umph and confidence, more than any of my offline friends have, thankyou :grouphugg:
I am now sitting here, crying my eyes out (what a sap!) as this is all i have wanted for years and i have done it, I am alive and will be for a while, I no longer weigh 23 stone, I am 12st 13, yes, i have about a stone of loose skin but spread over 5'9" of me, it really doesn't show!
So all those not sures out there, DO IT, it's so worth it, don't let anyone put you down about this diet, I had many, I did not cheat once, not even a crumb and proud of it.
For the first time ever I am begining to like myself!!!
Thankyou for taking the time to read this and i hope it encourages others like you have encouraged me.
I am now off to drink the most vile soup I have ever tasted, yup cream of veg refeed is worse that trf chicken!
T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You missy are an absolute bloody star :D

Total inspiration in every sense of the word; your weekly stats, your posts & your dedication are truly humbling... :D

You are an amazing woman - never forget it ;) :D x

Well what can I say your amazing and an inspiration to us all.
you must be very proud of yourself and you look fantasic

you go girl :worthy::clap::happy036:

You are absolutley fan flippingly amazingly tastic !! you look absolutley Ace!! you truly are an inspiration
xxx

Wow hun - what an inspiration. 23 stone to in the 12's!! How bloody fantastic do you feel. You look amazing hun and you absolutely deserve it - you are the success story that will keep ALOT of us going through the tough times that you have been through. All your family, especially your children, must be so proud of you! As are all of us on mini's. Personally, I'm so happy that you feel you have got your life back from doing this - I could feel the happiness glowing from your post. Good luck for refeed hun, and start enjoying life! xxx

please dont be a stranger to this site i have loved reading your posts i broke into the 14's this morning and i want to get to 10st and reading that has really given me the lift to get on with it thanks monsoon

It mad...my brain can't even begin to comprehend loosing soo much weight My mum weighs 8st 2 so you have lost a 53 yr old woman!!! How mad is that!!!!
You are a mega inspriation for all hun and you 100% gleaming record of non cheating just shows what you can achieve if you do the diet properly!!!
I have heard that your skin takes around 6 months to recover..so hopefully by then it will dissapear on its own...not that you can see it!!!
You look and are amazing! One mega uber fantastic achievement!!!!

You are trully inspiring xxx

So what is your treat for all that weight loss , well done , you really are a true star !! So now reward yourself or let your OH

hey! WOW! What a fantastic achievement and I am sure you are over the moon to have that feeling "I DID IT!!" Im sure the sense of achievement most be so overwhelming!

You are a woman of so much strength, determination, motivation, courage and been inspiration to countless people. You have transformed your body and your life and im sure the future holds many exciting adventures that will make up for the times when you had it hard!

Your fit and healthy and you will live so much longer now, enjoy every minute of the rest of your life!

Wishing every joy, happiness and success that life has to offer,
Julz
xox

what an inspiration you are an absolute star what an amazing achievment over 10 stone you have done absolutely fantastic, enjoy the refeed you deserve it x

Tara, I'm sat here with tears of joy in my eyes coz I am so proud of you and so pleased for you. You are the most amazing person I have ever come across and when I first joined the site it was your achievement that actually made me think I could do this!!!

My target means a total loss of just under 9 stone and I doubted I would be able to do that well, until I met you.

Well done on a fantastic achievement and thank you for being you! You have inspired so many of us.

x

OMG 10 stone thats amazing! you are the reason why people like me start LT and have hope, real HOPE! Thank you so much x

oppss just re read and you said 10st nit 8 durrrrr...even more blady fantastic

well done hun, u have done brill, theres hope for all with ur weight loss good job and enjoy refeed ;)

omg wow i really thought of giving this up 2nite has i slipped and had a peice of choc but i now no i can do it seeing that you have lost so much well done and all the happiness for your future xxxxxxxxxx

All I can say to you is you are amazing. That is fantastic :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hey there monsoon
how much water where you drinkining a day
:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

i was welling up reading your post, i just suddenly thought, i can really do this, i can actually do this and be slim and sexy again... just like you!

Here's to you :party0011: and your fantastic new life and new future!

xx

Back