10 stone lost, 2 to go!!

Did you have the same thing? I tried one of the recipes on the app sunday and had it again tonight, omg its so delicious and filling!! I used 245 chicken not 175g listed though ...was thinking it was the old allowed list so hopefully not gone over, its the chicken kebabs.

First week I just kept stir frying mince/chicken/prawns got a bit boring and sickly, going to experiment might have fish quite a bit as its less fatty!

hate cottage cheese :( there aren't many recipes on here - the stickies that are on here have too many comments not enough recipes, annoying!

Good luck, you'll do it! you seem a nice girly :) move back here and be CDBFF (Cambridge diet best friends forever) lol.

Shakes are kinda filling me up more now as I use 300ml of water or a bit over, I never realised you could go over the 227ml I use to find them really thick!

Can't wait for the weight to start being noticeable on my clothes, noticed this morning though my beloved Eminem hoodie I bought at his concert is now looser on me! :D yay

Hi! Yes I tend to stick to the same easy foods, I just want things quick and can't be bothered to follow a recipe lol! I'd say for the first couple of months I didn't notice a difference in size and then all of a sudden people started commenting on in and that's when the clothes got a lot looser! I've still got my size 26 "skinny" jeans!!! Try them on every so often just to stop myself eating something I shouldn't!!

Take a break magazine called me yesterday! I'm going in their magazine hopefully this week woo hoo!! Will know by Friday about shortlisted too, the more stories and photos I see on here and Cambridge Facebook page of people's losses, I don't think I'll be one of the lucky ones!

We can still be CDBBFs on here and I'm down in Horsham every 6 months or so, could meet up!

How have you found it this week? What have you lost?xx

Aw thank you. Went for my video interview for competition yesterday! Was exciting but scary at the same time. Hope you're all doing well xx

Lynseys you are a total inspiration! You don't even look like the same person!! X

I'm a restarter. Started last week and lost 14lbs in my first week. Had an epic fail on Sunday but honestly I feel rubbish for it. Manages to her straight back in it again today. Just need to up the water xxx

Congrats Lyns!!! well done to you!

ive had a bad few weeks lost 1lb as fell off wagon and put on 1 and a half as completely fell off wagon, so hard to get back on but tomorrow im burying my demons! had too many lunch dates etc - i wasn't too naughty but still.

new start tomorrow xxxxxx

14lbs, well done u!!! It's really hard getting back on it, if I'd have cheated during the first stages I would never have lost this much weight!!

Welcome back ginzeh!!! Don't disappear on me again lol!!!! We need each other!! Who cAres if you've put on a couple of pounds... You're back on it and in a week you will have lost them again and more!! I've had 2 big nights out recently and I was desperate to have a drink but in the end told myself it's not worth it, I'm not doing this diet Again so let's just shift the last of the weight!!! I drank soda water and watched everyone else eat their huge meals! Felt proud the day after too!! More importantly the scales showed it... 7.5lbs off!! I am however struggling to do sole source, I find I end up having a salad or tin of tuna as starving! Doing step 2 this week the shocking my body with sole source next week to shift this last stone!!! Got my convention dinner dress yesterday.... What do you think??xxx

Attachments

• image-4001137448.jpg
    image-4001137448.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 444
Lynseys, you look AMAZING! That dress is so gorgeous. It must feel amazing buying clothes like that?!

Enjoy your 810 week, give the body a little SS shock the week after and i'm sure you'll be there before you know it!

xx

You look so amazing!!!
I seriously needed to read this post again tonight!!!

I started CWP about 3 weeks ago, tried Red2 plan (4 products and milk) for 2 weeks and just couldn't do it. Now trying step 3 and getting on slightly better!

But I am 25 stone, size 28 and feels like it will never happen! But seeing you posts has spurred me on so much!!!!! :D

Hi. I just want to say congratulations! You look amazing and you are and amazing inspiration! I'm starting again on the plan, after moving house and travelling over summer. I've gained some weight back, but I know I can do it again. You make it look so easy, but it must have taken so much determination to get to where you are. I hope I can find the determination in me!

Hi Lisa! Thanks for your comments. Have you tried step 2 as that's all I've done! You get to have some food as I couldn't have done it without knowing I was gonna have some sort of dinner! Keep going! I'm struggling to do sole source at mo but only for another 2 weeks til convention! Last official weigh in tmw!!xx

Hi selphie!! It's definitely taken some determination! Money was a huge factor for me and kept me going! The time has flown by really, went so quick! I've heard so many people say that it's so hard to try and get back on plan if you break the cycle and I now know what they mean! I'm finding it so hard to shift this last 10lbs!!! I'm not going back on plan after convention, need to get a healthy eating plan in place and get to the gym!! Has anyone seen the new inspirations magazine yet? I did a shoot a while ago and wondering if it's in there!!xx

Back