10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

Sounds like you have enough on your plate with the kids and oscar let alone another dog, but I agree not nice him going to strsngers, it's a hard one.

i know he is such a lovely dog, even though oscar winds him up really bad he never snaps at him. they go offlead together over the fields too :( ah well i spose itll be best for him in the end. tell me more about your little village, im intrigued. might google burton on trent actually lol

Well I live in Tutbury about 4 mile from Burton, what is the closest town.

Here's about our best thing about our village, the castle

AWDS_castle025.jpg

Where Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned.

So what's the best thing about your part of the country then?

hahaha! hmmm i wouldnt exactly call it a beach.. more like a rubbish tip lol i would never ever swim in the sea here it is rank lol im on fb now, was playing gymnastics with faith, got a bit carried away lol

Yeah it's not good using different scales, hopefully it wont be much to repair the wii

thats not the half of it, you should see what they done earlier. it involved black ink pads and a creme fabric sofa. not good. they certainly keep me on my toes lol argh i really dont want it to be monday tomrrow, bloody school run. sucks.

lmao, shouldn't laugh really but it's like my mates kids you cant help it sometimes when they do things :D

yeh i know lol if i didnt just laugh i'd have had a breakdown by now lol have you seen the pics on fb of when they got hold of the sudocreme? the twins are really mischievous. my laptop batt is dying now so you can txt if you want to, if not ill chat to you 2morrow x

Hi hun, not been around for a while. by the looks of things your doing geat though. 82 lbs down WOW thats amazing!!

Re the wii, if you using wii fit, you dont need the discs in to weigh yourself, its just if you want to do some exercising with it then you do,

Hope your having a good week. By the way your kids sound like mine. I had many a mess made by them with sudocrem etc

Back