10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

So a pretty quiet life then :D

Feels like a years ago I come back from Cornwall but was only a couple months defo got to go back this year sometime I love the place.

Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy walking oscar :)

thanks, you too! nothing planned for the weekend, college sat morning then i guess i'll have to think of something for the rest of the weekend to entertain the kids lol

weighed in today and i havent even lost 1lb! lol not too bothered tho as im just glad i didnt gain. surprised i didnt lose any though as ive been exercising loads and havent eaten anything i shouldnt. ah well, ill work harder this week!

im off out in a minute to take oscar for a nice long walk. had a big bowl of veg for dinner lol didnt fancy anything else so just had a bowl of carrot and broccoli lol need to get exercising a bit more. mums nurse was telling us today about how good zumba is. i might try a youtube zumba workout when i get back :D

Cant harm in trying the zumba, cant believe you had veg without meat, like a crime that lol.

I'm not to bad cheers, went back Dr's yesterday to get some more pills for my gut as that's been playing up a little.

Off to see War Horse tonight.

Hope you are well.

oooh ive heard war horse it really sad, my cousin was crying her eyes out n she a big butch lesbian lol id never even heard of it till she put it as her status. whats it about? hope your tummy feels better soon! you're getting closer to your target :D less than 100lb to go now!

Think when I hit target I might want to lose more, don't know as I have never been slim lol.

War horse is about the first world war and some horse lol, that's about all I know :D

lol :) i was slim when i was younger, started getting fat when i was in my teens, i was really depressed. was never that fat tho, i gained the real bulk of my weight when i got pregnant with my 1st and then it just spiralled. i was with someone so i guess i felt like it didnt really matter if i gained weight. im single now tho and im not gonna find anyone lookin like this lol then again im a single mum of 4 so im not getting my hopes up of meeting anyone any time soon lol

Don't be down on yourself, you look good now and if someone is not interested because you have kids then there not worth knowing anyway.

id rather have the holiday lmao theres no reason you wont find anyone! i purely think in my case that itll be because of the kids that i wont meet anyone. they obv come first though so you know. i just cant imagine anyone wanting to be with someone with 4 kids, one is bad enough haha

Well I can only speak for myself but it wouldn't put me off if someone had kids or not.

really? i think it does with a lot of guys, like they think theyll have to suddenly start paying for them and stuff. the way i see it is they are my kids and my responsibility and thats how i want it, i dont need or want anyone else paying for them or looking after them all the time.

Back