10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

good to hear you liked them, i'm just as hungry now as last night.

having trouble cutting down on the tea still :( last time i stopped drinking it i started scoffing loads of junk so i'm thinking sod it i'll keep drinking it. i've lost this much weight so far without cutting it out so maybe there's no point now. these days i'd much rather have a cup of tea than a chocolate bar or some other crap. i've developed a thing for bubblegum the last couple days, wondering how much ***** is in em lol took the dog out for his walk last night and done the 2 mile route, i really enjoy it. all together yesterday i done almost 9,000 steps. cant wait to do the whole 6 miles i was talking about to see how many steps that is! was going to walk to school today but i don't trust this bloody weather the way its been lately. hopefully next week will be better. trying to think of some more exercise i could do, i went for a run with my sister last week but she thought she was dying si he won't do it again lol been invited to zumba with my other sister which could be good! i feel like going for a walk, it's nice and sunny atm, i could take the kids but might get caught in the rain. oh well, laters

Do the long walk, would be interesting to see how many steps you do.

have a good weekend :)

yeah i think i will on monday if weather is ok. its 2 mile in the am, 2 in the pm and 2 in the evenin plus whatever i do general walking round the house etc.

took the twins to the park, had lots of fun on the slides (they enjoyed themselves too) and my daily steps so far is at 7,200 and something. got to take the dog out later too so hopefully i'll make 10,000 today :) just tried on my mum's skinny jeans that are a size smaller than the jeans i'm wearing atm and i could get them on and done up but they were so tight it'd be offensive if i wore them to go out lmao my big fat legs bulging out of them lmao oh well i shall report bk later

just realised my target is june and i'm nowhere near reaching it lol i either have to change my target date or work my arse off. could change my target weight hahaa

off to college in a bit. think i'll walk, bt of exercise and will save money on parking! really can't be bothered today, i ache all over from pushing the twins uphill in the buggy yesterday. not good.

well i walked to college and back then went to softplay with the kids. i was running around going on all the slides and climbing etc for about 3 hours. with that and all the walking i have doe this week you'd think i'd lose at least a pound wouldn't you. plus i didnt eat anythin crap all week except kfc last night. i havent lost a single pound :'( then again it has been totm this week so maybe i'm still a little bloated? oh well i'll weigh in next sunday. dont want tgis to make me lose motivation so im going to look at it as positive as i can and say it could've been worse because i could've gained! decided sunday will be my chill out day. i will still walk and exercise but i won't monitor it like i usually do and stress about how many calories ive had v how much exercise. hopefully weather will get better so i can walk lo to school

weighed in this morning and i've lost a lb or two :D some of it is prob because ive cut all my hair off, my hair is incredibly thick and was past my shoulders. it's now less than an inch long at the back at couple inches everywhere else with a fringe. makes my face look slimmer i think. hardly done any walking this week, it's been raining constantly, so much for the drought we were meant to be having!

Image237.jpgImage243.jpg

thanks james. i cat wait to see your before and after pics when you've reached your target :D i can't get my head round the fact you've already lost SIXTEEN stone!!

right, having a bottle of water this morning instead of tea. would've had at least 2 cups so far so that's cut out 6 sugars already :eek: had toast for breakfast. was going to walk to the school but my sister made me pick her and the kids up. i keep telling her to walk, she's about 16/17 stone and point blank refuses to exercise. they had to get rid of the car so now i take her n the kids to school. its annoying because it's been sunny today, guaranteed it'll be raining by the time i pick her up from school.

wow yesterday i didn't have a single cup of tea, instead i put all the sugar i would've had in tea into a pot. at the end of the day after 12 'cups of tea' there was 208g of sugar :eek:

anyway today has started off good, had slice of wholemeal batch loaf and a banana for breakfast, got peckish just now so had a few grapes and half an apple. only had water to drink again today. doing the kids some porridge for breakfat, made less today so im not tempted to have what's left

i tell her every day lol makes no difference. she's 16 and a half stone and keeps saying she's going to start exercising but she wont. my oldest sister is just over 16 stone and she also keeps saying she's gonna diet but doesnt.

done well today, not had anything bad for me (well i had a small bowl of lucky charms for breakfast, my sister bought me them for my birthday) i even resisted blueberry muffins and a peanut butter kitkat chunky lol off out for another 2 mile walk later hopefully

think i'll change my target date from june 1st to june 30th LOL i'm on a mission now to get the twins out of my room and into the other room so i've got room for exercise equipment, i want an exercise bike but my sister says cross trainers are better

Back