10 Stone to Lose

hi all.. I weighed in at 23st2nhalf lb on the 1-1-2010.. So far im down to 21st3lb, i have to roughly 8stone still to go! hoping it wont take too long! Really struggling =[

Hello Big Stu I also have 10 stone to loose ive already lost 3 stone since Nov 13th following weight watchers plan and by going swimming and using a exercise bike recently. It would be good to keep in touch so we can encourage each other through this long journey. Good luck with your dieting

bit confusing this my message as gone to the last page i presumed it would follow on from the last post but im behind people who posted in 2008 strange :confused:

me again lol, i figured it out doh i was looking at joining date need new brain as well as new body :D

aww bless you! lol. best of luck to all who need to lose x

cuddlysue;

if you want to have your ticker below your post permanently, scroll up to the top of this page and where all the white writing on blue is at the right hand side it says "quick links". click on that and it says "edit signature". put your code in there and save it. very well done on the weight you've lost so far by the way xx

Just caught up with the thread. Everyone seems to be doing really great. Keep up the good work.

Have just decided to switch from sw to ww to try and gain some perspective on healthy portion control. So difficult to judge what is 'normal' after years of binging and generally overeating. But one day at a time will get us all there.

Hi I got on the scales yesterday and found out that i had put all the weight I lost a few years back on.I weigh 22st 11lbs so Im definately on the diet again starting from yesterday I have 10 stone to lose and need all the support I can get...I tend to calorie count I find that works for me , I lost 8 st in 6 months a few years back so Im back on that until the scales weigh in a bit more friendly number..

Back