10 week challenge

They are amazing, mine are Tanita ones, the ones I have you can input your cycle, and it gives you red, amber and green days. On red days before your period and the beginning, it basically means your body naturally needs more rest, on amber days you Excersize but may not burn as many calories as you would on green days which is the time of the month where your body is revitalised lol has lots of energy and naturally burns more calories.

Basically don't waste your energy exercising hard on red days and go for it on green days :)

They also tell you how much fat you have round your organs etc, I would recommend them to anyone! Beware of fakes on eBay though xx

Wow what a busy day!! Bet it was stressfull gettin lost lol

I could do with them scales!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry about the scales hun they will move :)

Have a lovely evening xxx

morning all had to weigh this morning couldnt help myself but im in the 14s yipeeeeee so happy will officially change my stats sunday:)i think its because i only had a shake and 1 meal pack but i couldnt stay in them 15s anymore so very happy :)xxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhhh well done Hun!! It's amazing getting into a new stone bracket, I remember going into my 14s too it was amazing hated the site of 15!!!

Have a lovely day today xxx

Well done on getting into the 14's wigglyworm
Can't wait for your status update on Sunday x x

thanks it just give me a mega boost :) meals today breakfast 2 boiled eggs just had spicy spag meal pack will grab something later no doubt,drank nearly 2 litres of water and going to jump on the excercise bike later :)x

Well done wigglyw, see you cando it :) nice to see your feeling and sounding more positive,even on the dodgy days, keep your chin up:)

Hi ladies,

I don't know what's wrong with me today, I feel really hungry! I did my day backwards and feel like I've messed it up..... I had my bar as a meal instead of my snack, then a pack at 3pm and dinner of turkey, shallot, garlic spinach , rocket and watercress.

Ive been soooooooo tempted by the families food, I made them an Italian sausage, tomato and basil sauce with pasta! I wasn't impressed with my turkey, made it as exciting as I could and I'm just not satisfied! When will this hunger go?

Also does decaf tea count towards your water goal or do you have to drink another glass of water for every cup of tea?

Xx

Want2beme have you only had 3 meals today then!!!
Have you had your 150g veg/150g milk allowance
What day are you on now as ketosis will keep hunger at bay.
Try and distract yourself when the hunger strikes, always have your water at hand .
Have a little pamper session paint your nails bubble bath anything really. I went for a siesta earlier as it was too early for my evening meal x x

No no,

i had a shake split so some at 7 and some at 10, a bar at 1pm, decaf tea at 2, mac cheese and cauliflower at 3 and dinner at 6, cupa decaf coffee at 9 and water in between.

Usually I have a pack at lunch and my bar split to snack on and today I've just messed up doing it backwards. but my stomach is growling!!! Literally!! I weigh everything so don't think I've eaten too much??

If you eat too much veg or protein does that bring you out of ketosis?

Im starting day 4 tomorrow, been dizzy / light headedwith a tension headache today. But it has been hot.

Im worried about tomorrow as its my firstday at work on this diet, I'm working 8.30-6pm with two half an hour breaks! I work alone too and only take breaks when I'm not busy. Goodness knows whatbim gonna do xx

had a good day managed 3 packs today which is better than 2 packs yesterday i dont no whats wrong with me everthin i eat/drink just comes out straight away(too much info ) lol but i really dont no why :/ and im thinking it cant be good for me health wise,weight wise yes fab lol hmm lets hope tomorrows better x

No no,

i had a shake split so some at 7 and some at 10, a bar at 1pm, decaf tea at 2, mac cheese and cauliflower at 3 and dinner at 6, cupa decaf coffee at 9 and water in between.

Usually I have a pack at lunch and my bar split to snack on and today I've just messed up doing it backwards. but my stomach is growling!!! Literally!! I weigh everything so don't think I've eaten too much??

Im starting day 4 tomorrow, been dizzy / light headedwith a tension headache today. But it has been hot.

Im worried about tomorrow as its my firstday at work on this diet, I'm working 8.30-6pm with two half an hour breaks! I work alone too and only take breaks when I'm not busy. Goodness knows whatbim gonna do xx

i found myfirst week the hardest on vlcd hopefully ketosis will be there tommorow since i have been in ketosis i have to remind myself to eat :O who would of thought lol good luck first day back keep a bar at hand and plenty of water :)x

I don't think a little extra protein will knock you out of ketosis but try and stick with the planned programme if you can as the headaches you're experiencing is ketosis kicking in and your body will be shedding the lbs so there is a plus side to feeling so eukkk
Good luck in work tomorrow hope it goes well x x

day 13 feeling positive just had a mushroom omelette was lovely :) hope my stomach settles today shall be going on the vibra plate today to see if i can tone my wobble a bit lol have a great day mini mins xx

ooh im in a dylema iv been asked to go tonight for a bite to eat and a drink but i dont no what to do :( i could weigh in today and go out enjoy myself and be back on track tomorrow or sulk in the house and prob turn to food feeling sorry for myself lol x

had a good day managed 3 packs today which is better than 2 packs yesterday i dont no whats wrong with me everthin i eat/drink just comes out straight away(too much info ) lol but i really dont no why :/ and im thinking it cant be good for me health wise,weight wise yes fab lol hmm lets hope tomorrows better x

Hey, how are you feeling today? Any better?

No I'd imagine it's not too good for you, remember your vitamins atleast! Poor thing, wonder why that is!! It's not a side effect is it? I may look into that

Hope you've had a better day!

Today hasn't been too bad, only thing wrong was that I ate at 8am and then at 2.15 pm then dinner at 7pm so I combined a packet and my protein meanl and veg.... I hope that's allowed! 2 litres gone plus what ever I've had at home, dizzy spells and a killer headache today but other than that, the hunger seems to have diminished :)

Heres to the back of day 4, hello day 5 :)

ooh im in a dylema iv been asked to go tonight for a bite to eat and a drink but i dont no what to do :( i could weigh in today and go out enjoy myself and be back on track tomorrow or sulk in the house and prob turn to food feeling sorry for myself lol x

Funny cos I had that dilemma tomorrow, how do you get around feeling stupid ordering 100g chicken and 200 g veg lol oh and a tap water please lol I'm gonna blush like mad..... What did you decide?

If you go out with you have to start it all again or will you be good and stay on the diet plan. XX

Morning hun, did u go out to eat? Hope it went well.

Have a lovely day xx

Back