10 week Challenge

Welshsparkle

Silver Member
Hi all

I can't see many challenges on the ww thread so thought I'd start one!

I'm aiming for 2lb a week, so 20lbs. Feel free to add your name if you want to join xx

Welshsparkle 20lbs - 0lbs lost so far 20lbs to go.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 1 weigh in! 7lbs off :D

Welshsparkle 20lbs - 7lbs lost so far 13lbs to go.

Quiet challenge but I'm up for it. A little late in so will go for 14lbs would be delighted with that.

Lynns3cookies 14lbs - 0lbs lost so far
Welshsparkle 20lbs - 7lbs lost so far 13lbs to go.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm happy to join in too!! :) my aim is 1lb per week so 10lb :)

Spannerk 10lbs - 0lbs lost so far 10lbs to go
Welshsparkle 20lbs - 7lbs lost so far 13lbs to go

Hannah

Diet: Weight Watchers
Date Joined: 26th March
Weight Lost so far: 7lb

Would love to join in as well - just started online yesterday and have a massive 77lbs to go, boohoo.

Spannerk 10lbs - 0lbs lost so far 10lbs to go
sue_eadie 21lbs - 0lbs lost so far (wi on Mondays)

Hello everyone please may I join this group as well. I need something to keep me motivated. I've got 16lb to go to get back to my Pre pregnancy weight so fingers crossed x

Sent from my XT1052 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome carlebum!!

I lost half this week ladies so 9.5lb by 18th June to go xx

Hannah

Diet: Weight Watchers
Date Joined: 26th March
Weight Lost so far: 7.5lb

STS for me this week. I'm weighing next in 2 weeks time as I'll be away from my scales next Friday! x

Carlebun 16lbs - 0lbs lost so far 16lbs to go
Spannerk 10lbs - 0.5lbs lost so far 9.5lbs to go

Last edited:
Hey there ladies I'd love to join in. want to go for a steady 2lb a week so 20lb for me. Bit of a boost this week though as I lost 4lb this morning :)

Carlebun 16lbs - 0lbs lost so far 16lbs to go
Spannerk 10lbs - 0.5lbs lost so far 9.5lbs to go
Loulou129 20lbs - 4lb lost so far

How is everyone getting on this week. Ive had a lot of easter temptations to deal with so it might be a gain this week hmm

How is everyone getting on this week. Ive had a lot of easter temptations to deal with so it might be a gain this week hmm

Lots of temptations for me too, made even worse by hubby having a week off :eek: I need to start limiting the damage! :rolleyes: xx

Lots of temptations for me too, made even worse by hubby having a week off :eek: I need to start limiting the damage! :rolleyes: xx

I am so with you there!! My dad cooked tea which is a rarity so i tucked in. It was only afterwards when i pointed it i realises his 'healthy' tea was 40pp and im only allowed 36 a day. Id already had 20 for breakfast and lunch. Haha ooops!

I am so with you there!! My dad cooked tea which is a rarity so i tucked in. It was only afterwards when i pointed it i realises his 'healthy' tea was 40pp and im only allowed 36 a day. Id already had 20 for breakfast and lunch. Haha ooops!

I bet it was lovely though, always nice to be cooked for :) I'm starting with a clean slate today! Fingers crossed my willpower is back!

I bet it was lovely though, always nice to be cooked for :) I'm starting with a clean slate today! Fingers crossed my willpower is back!

Haha it was nice tbh. I was starting fresh today but ended up at the drs and been told ive got sinusitis so im spending the day in bed. Might treat it as a fast day haha!

Haha it was nice tbh. I was starting fresh today but ended up at the drs and been told ive got sinusitis so im spending the day in bed. Might treat it as a fast day haha!

Aww poor you. Hope you feel better soon :)

Back