10 weeks and 2 stones down... I'm nearly there!!

katiem

Hey everyone. Hope i've done this right with attaching the pics, still working out how to use this site properly!
Well i've finally plucked up the courage to post my pics. I've lost 2 stones and half a pound now, and I want to get to 3 stones lost in total. I've gone from a size 16 to a 12/14 and hopefully will end up being a 10/12. I LOVE Slimming World!! :D xxx

Attachments

• SDC13344.jpg
    SDC13344.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 4,030
  • SDC13845.jpg
    SDC13845.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 6,172
WOW, truly amazing!! 2st in 10wks!! FAB JOB!!! You'll have no troubles getting to your goal

Thanks TC, glad I did it right, must be getting more technical with this computer lol :) xx

Fantastic!
You look super in the first picture let alone the second and I love that dress :)
Good luck with the last stone hun. xx

beccaharrison89 said:
wow thats a great loss in 10 weeks, how did you do that??????

Thanks! Just stuck to plan,I'm doing extra easy! My weight losses are in my signature so you can see what I lost each week :) think it was just such a drastic change compared to my usual junk food! Lol! Also been doing a lot more walking :) xx

Amazing! You look absoloutely fantastic. Very well done :)

:O

:clap:

you look AWESOME hun xxxx

Thank you Clareel and Elaine :) xxx

Hey everyone. Hope i've done this right with attaching the pics, still working out how to use this site properly!
Well i've finally plucked up the courage to post my pics. I've lost 2 stones and half a pound now, and I want to get to 3 stones lost in total. I've gone from a size 16 to a 12/14 and hopefully will end up being a 10/12. I LOVE Slimming World!! :D xxx
Thats great Katie...you look amazing!! Well done :)

Krups - well done on your loss
Elaine - keep moving hon, you're doing great, hup two three four..... xx

Well done, you look beautiful if both pics, but bet your feeling so pleased - 2 stone in 10 weeks is fabulous xx

WOW!! well done, i have been going ten weeks and am hoping to get my two stone next week too i only want to lose 3 stone too :D and doing EE it's great tho i am doing alot of exercise

Well done!! You look fantastic in both pictures! Great weight loss, you should be very proud of yourself!

wow, well done

Aw thank you :) xx

misspaf said:
Fair play to you! You look gorgeous and to be honest, you looked amazig beforehand aswell!

Thank you very much :) I feel so much better, got a lot more energy too! Xx

Back