10 weeks completed and now moved upto ss+

chelle2010

In 10 weeks I have gone from 18.8 3/4 to 14.12 just shy of 4 stone loss :)

I am now going to do ss+ for 4 weeks and then move upto 810.

I can't believe how time has flown, and although the weather has been crap I actually liked the fact that the BBQ and outdoor events have been restricted due to the rain, now please weather brighten up!!! I can know fit in my summer clothes and want yo start showing off, still away to go but feeling good.

WOW! 4 stone in 10 weeks?!
Thats amazing!!
Your losses are incredible!
Did you ever cheat or anything? I'm just on day 2 of week 3 and I cant believe how fast its gone!
What is your goal weight?
Well done again on your incredible losses!xxx

ChrissyRiley said:
WOW! 4 stone in 10 weeks?!
Thats amazing!!
Your losses are incredible!
Did you ever cheat or anything? I'm just on day 2 of week 3 and I cant believe how fast its gone!
What is your goal weight?
Well done again on your incredible losses!xxx

Hi Chrissy

Thanks for your lovely comments, my goal is 12st 7 which is the higher bmi but where I like to be.

I have had coke zero everyday and also had chewing gum, other than those I have been 100%, also have a family so still have to cook everyday and plan there meals.

Very inspirational!
I want to be about 12 stone as well as I'm quite tall,
So I have 5 stone 6lbs to go!
If I can get losses anywhere close to yours I'll be there in no time!xx

Well done that's an amazing weight loss in such a short time x

WOW!!
Well done you for doing so well, it is a motivation for me to keep doing what I'm doing.
I too have sugar free gum every day as I am sure I made one sales assistant at the till back away when I was paying, so I like to keep my mouth fresh now!

Back