Mission to be a size 12

Big round of aplause! You are such an inspiration! I know whose journey I will be following once I'm near my goal!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun. It feels good. I want to lose more though I think, maybe another half a stone. Will see how I feel when I'm back from hols. I'm so scared of putting it back on though that I think that will help with maintence. How you doing? How much have you lost and how much do you have for your goal?x

Well your doing great and deserve to enjoy your holiday. Yes maintenance is so important believe me I know! I am a bit of a serial restarter and determined to make this restart the last! I was 20st at my biggest and my goal is 12st (I'm 5ft9 so that puts be in the 'normal' range on BMI) I'm currently 17st 10 but have my first weigh in with a new CWPC tomorrow eve (after a holiday) so hoping to loose a good few more pounds! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big round of aplause! You are such an inspiration! I know whose journey I will be following once I'm near my goal!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun. Plan is to carry on with the weights training and running. My 12 weeks with the personal trainer ends next week. Plan is to see her once every 4 weeks once back from holiday and she'll write me 4 weeks plans each time to follow.

Total loss - 3 stone 8lb :)

Well your doing great and deserve to enjoy your holiday. Yes maintenance is so important believe me I know! I am a bit of a serial restarter and determined to make this restart the last! I was 20st at my biggest and my goal is 12st (I'm 5ft9 so that puts be in the 'normal' range on BMI) I'm currently 17st 10 but have my first weigh in with a new CWPC tomorrow eve (after a holiday) so hoping to loose a good few more pounds! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your weigh in. Your doing fab. X

Total loss - 3 stone 8lb :)

11.5 this morning - 2lb buffer so far. Seem to be losing quickly at the mo, I say that and I'll probably lose nothing next week lol. Just a week to go until my holiday, exciting :)

Having around 1000 calories now and exercising loads. Going to introduce some more fruit and extra bits of protein next week in prep for my hols.

Thanks June :) how you getting on? How you finding maintenance? X

It's going better than I thought thanks Liz. I had intended to go up the Cambridge steps, but have just spent the last month eating normally. I was a bit obsessed at first with weighing everything and logging the calories etc but now just eat normal meals and don't snack, and have stayed the same as I was a month ago suprisingly. I've had a few binges but got back on track the next day. Think I've cracked it, but it's still early days.

How are you finding maintenance? are you going up the Cambridge steps or doing your own thing? We weigh the same, good isn't it :-D Well done

Well done on maintaining. The first few months are the hardest. I don't want to put it all back on!!

Been seeing a personal trainer the past 12 weeks and following the paleo diet. My plan for maintenance is to still see her once a month and she'll weigh me and do my body fat plus she'll write me 4 week exercise plans. Diet wise I might lose a bit more once back from hols. Maybe another half a stone or a stone. Then I plan to do paleo all week and have one day off at the weekends. See how that works out. Totally love the exercise though and the way it's shaping my body. My arms are actually toned and you can see muscle, part of my training has been weight lifting. Was lifting 75kg, only on 1 dead lift though !! That's more than I weigh lol. Love the weight lifting.

11.3 this morning. Happy with that, hoping to be 11.2 for my hols so I have a 5lb buffer.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Little update - Had my holiday and last weekend off. Bang on my original target still 11.7 but have lowered it to 11 stone exactly as feel I could lose a bit more for the wedding.

Still going strong in the gym, running 5KM now without stopping and in a really decent time of between 30-31 mins. I really want to get it to below 30 mins everytime. Building up my speeds.

I have 2 nights out this weekend and then have just under 3 weeks of no plans involving nights out so hoping to get to 11 stone by the end of November and maintain at that.

I'm trying to head to 11st also - 11st 7lb is my upper target so planning on moving through the steps when I get there...which will hopefully be soon!

xx

Here's your diary I was wondering if you had one. I'm going to read through this now.

How are you ? X

Back