Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

You have every right to 'show off' (not that you were)! You should be so proud of yourself!!!!

i too am now in a 12 albeit a tiny bit tight- totally fits! After only 4 and a bit weeks- what a brilliant diet (hence my username!)

Huge congratulations! x

You have every right to 'show off' (not that you were)! You should be so proud of yourself!!!!

i too am now in a 12 albeit a tiny bit tight- totally fits! After only 4 and a bit weeks- what a brilliant diet (hence my username!)

Huge congratulations! x

Thanks hun. How much have you lost? Diet is fab. Love being a 12, not been here in like 7 years if not more!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Congratulation Liz, you have done a great job. Bet it feels good?

Congratulation Liz, you have done a great job. Bet it feels good?

Thanks mick. I feel fab thanks. Hope your ok. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Week 13 now for me. I lost a lb last week. My losses have slowed right down :-( Only 8lb to go for me so guess thats why. I had the weekend off because of my boyfriends birthday on sat and then woke up Sunday and my boyfriend proposed :) So had Sunday off to as wanted to celebrate. We've been together for over 7 years so I'm very happy!! God knows what I put on, I'm not checking the scales until sat but will be happy to lose a lb this week!!!
A few updated pics below:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396371227.549152.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396371249.354234.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396371282.154430.jpg

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Congrats! Excellent reason to cheat! Photos look great too, well done!

Huge congratulations on your engagement and getting into those size 12s! Really inspiring and I wish you and your fiance all the best for your future! I think you deserved that day off!! :)

Thanks both. I do hope I can give inspiration to you. If I can do it anyone can :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

So after lots of thinking I've decided to swap over to ww. I'm really happy with my weight now (even if my bmi is still 26.5)!!!! I always just wanted to be a size 12 and I'm that now, the things I'm not happy with are my arms and legs looking a bit saggy but losing more weight will not help that so I'm going to limit carbs and still have a product a day and follow ww. Also my periods are still manic, 7 heavy ones in 13 weeks is not good and worried what effect it's having. Need to find a class ASAP and planning on starting running again tomorrow & use my gym membership!!! I've loved this diet and will still come on to support everyone :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

You got to do what's best for you! I hope you find a decent class so you can continue your amazing journey.

Many congratulations on getting to where you want to be! Can't wait to see the progress you make! x

Thanks hun. Found a class near work which ill join on Tuesday. Until then ill follow step 3 still. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

So after lots of thinking I've decided to swap over to ww. I'm really happy with my weight now (even if my bmi is still 26.5)!!!! I always just wanted to be a size 12 and I'm that now, the things I'm not happy with are my arms and legs looking a bit saggy but losing more weight will not help that so I'm going to limit carbs and still have a product a day and follow ww. Also my periods are still manic, 7 heavy ones in 13 weeks is not good and worried what effect it's having. Need to find a class ASAP and planning on starting running again tomorrow & use my gym membership!!! I've loved this diet and will still come on to support everyone :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

My plan is to get to my goal and then swap to WW to allow me to maintain. And by then ww won't seem like a diet because it involves real life food!! Haha

Keep your diary going through. It'll be good to see your results!

Quick update - not updated this in a long time, tend to post in the main forum

So I'm currently 11st 10lb, 3lb away from target. I'm not on Cambridge anymore, just low carbing/paleo dieting and seeing a personal trainer. My BMI is now 25.7 so really pleased, can fit in all size 12's and that was my main mission. I intend to lose this last bit and see how I feel, will probabaly lower my target to be honest. Never dreamed I'd get this far, 11.7 seemed so small at the start but now I'm nearly there I'm not so sure.

Will try and post some new pics later to show my progress and hopefully encourage any newbies ;-)

Wowser! Impressive results! Definitely an inspiration x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

On my second day! Going strong as I prepared myself for those dreadful first four days. So far it's not as bad as I thought...Third day tomorrow - I hope this is the last one uphill. I'm looking forward to ketosis.
I did CD 4 years back & loved it. Managed to maintain until I had baby then everything went pear shaped (punt intented)...
I'm planning for 100% for 12 weeks. I dont have a goal weight. I know it works and I'll get results as long as I stick to it. Most important is that I'm getting smaller EVERY day.
Game is on and I'm here for a whole ride :)

Well done on maintaining for so long. That's my worst fear is putting it all back on that's why I'm doing the last bit slower with exercise.

Good luck :) stick with it, that's my biggest advice. I've seen so many people on and off the past 8 months they never get anywhere!!! X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Completely with you! I've seen so many ppl who are doing CD but are not mentally ready or ignore the basic rules. If I was to have a blip here & then I would find CD undoable: it has to be all or nothing with CD. Every single cheat puts you straight back onto starting point. Those first four days I dread the most, why would anyone selfinflict ut over & over again is beyond me.
Right mindset is what drives you through...
As for maintaing: once you are at your goal weight an active life style is something which comes so much easier. Find something you really enjoy doing: hiking, cycling, dancing or running and make it part of ur routine. I never thought I will enjoy running but then I got into it &
Ended up being hooked on it after a while. Good luck! xx

So true, I stayed 100% and didn't cheat. The thought of it was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow. I really suffered from days 1-6 then day 10. Thought I was going crazy lol. Once past week 2 I was well into it.

I've been running loads and seeing a personal trainer so plan to stick to the running for maintenance and low carb with weekends off. X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Back