10 weeks in

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
have been doing sw for about 10 weeks you would think my body would have adjusted by now but i seem to be going up and down like a yo yo would love to have a month were consistently loose the weight instesd of 1 week on 1 week off love the sw plan and have have made some good friends in class and on this forum . am doing ee this week as i did it on week 5 and lost 3.5 only to put on the next . in 10 weeks i have lost 1 pound:cry: and it is really frustrating in class when all these people who have been not that good are losing 3 and 4 in the week dont get me wrong i am happy for them and there weight loss i just wish i could lose weight and it stay off .any suggestions ? i walk loads about 5 mile (to work and back home )abot 5 days a week less if the weather is bad . please help thanks x

Hi Hun...Im sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your losses.
You may find that your body doesnt want to loose any more weight, or you may find that you need to change around a few things to get things moving again.
Do you have a food diary on here?? If you do we can have a look for you.

xxx

Awww hun i totally understand as ive been on this now i think 15 weeks and only 15lbs, and when ppl are being naughty they lose loads, well it will catch up with them sooner.

Tbh i was kidding myself saying i stuck to it 100% and when i looked properly i wasnt, im not saying that you aint following it right, but maybe go back to start and follow the plan as you suppose to and anything that does pass your mouth record it, make sure you measure everything for a + b's measure your syns and double check to make sure you putting the correct syns down, and eat more super which no doubt you already are, maybe keep doing ee spot on and drink loads of water as i have got to.

Basically you not alone on this, as i think we want to lose loads straight away, but like they say slow and steady.

Good luck in which plan you want to follow and have you measured yourself recently to see if inches are going???

Thanks Hun...I love Tweety Pie too!!!

Tweety, that is such a shame hun - how much have you lost in the last ten weeks on SW? I do agree with Mrs V though, a food diary would be a good idea so people can check for you.
Stick with it, there's no reason why you shouldn't be losing hun. x

hi jaylou
all in all i have lost 1 pound , some weeks i am losing half then gaining but am going to stick it my best week was week 5 when i lost 3.5. am tryin ee this week . have a new consultant she is starting tue so am maybe going to take that as a fresh start and start again .x

Go for it! Treat it as your very first week, go back to basics, read your book, weigh all your HEX's, make sure you know all syn values, write everything down, make sure you have a third superfree with all your meals.....
You may be doing all these things and I'm not lecturing, something, somewhere isn't right though hun.
Good luck. xxx

Deffinatly deffinatly a food diary. I expect your not realising your being a bit more lax the weeks following a good loss? or if not maybe theres not enough variety? .. or it could be somthing rediculous that your not aware of at all.. my brothers wife hasnt been loosing for a while now, .. and i couldnt figure out why.. then we visited and as i stood in her kitchen and glanced across, i realised she'd been drinking 'no added suger squash' .. and she'd been drinking up to 10 glasses a day and not acounting for it.

.. problem solved lol.

honestly, food diary is the way forward, deffinatly the first step you can take to try and figure it out, your consultant will be able to try and help also if she can see it writen down.

xx

Back