10 weeks later pics....

bevy

Hi everyone, I actually bit the bullet and posted some pics in my album.... I am amazed I actually let myself get so overweight but I wanted to share them with anyone thinking of going on the diet to let them know it definitely does work!!! still got 3 1/2 stone to go but feeling so much better already :)

Bev xx

Wow! Well done you!!
I'm so impressed - 54lbs!! And I'm so jealous!!! - I'm kicking myself now as I started just a few days before you but ended up stalling badly (long story!) To think I could also have been 54lbs lighter by now...ARGH!!

Can't wait until I can restart SS in a week or so. And I hope I can have as wonderful success in 10 weeks as you have :)

Again - well done, and thanks for the inspirational photos

Cx

well done.

Thanks both, it definitely takes a lot of willpower but it's so worth it!!

Well done bevy, thats fantastic. I've only been on the CD for 2 weeks and I thought losing a stone was good but your results are great.

Its a great feeling seeing it come off isnt it.

Hey Bevy, you're looking fab!! well done on 54lbs in 10 weeks, you are doing soooo well! It's so good to have pictures to compare to, isn't it.

Good luck for another great week!

xx

You look fantastic! well done!

Well done Bevy the results in 10 weeks are fantastic, you especially notice it in your face, plus you look 10 years younger. Keep up the good work you'll be at goal in no time. x

Aaaawww thanks everyone, I am actually blushing :eek: This is honestly the best diet I have ever been on and the only one where I can actually visualise getting to my goal weight :)

My lovely man is taking me to Egypt in September to celebrate being able to wear a swimming costume again without feeling embarrassed.....

It is lovely to see how well you are doing, and what a difference a couple of months makes. You will be an inspiration to people on this site looking to take control. Good luck:)

OMG!! honestly that is amazing in just 10 weeks!! It's fantastic you can also see the losses yourself.. I haven't had any pics done so really should.. I have some from xmas time though so figured they'd do.

Well done!! :) Can you imagine how hot you'll look come september!? and not just cos your abroad! well done your hubby!! :)

Thanks again for all your kind words :eek:

PH, I would definitely recommend taking before pics it really helps to look at them when you are having a down day although I have to say I haven't had many on this diet :)

Have a great day all xx

wow well done, you are looking good. Its funny because you never realise how different you look until you compare photos - well done you!

Back