10 weeks to become a size 10

emmaedes

Gold Member
Hello All

Right I won't go into too much detail because I'm sure your all bored of reading my introductions! I've done THAT many lol!

I'm 23, been dieting unsuccessfully for the last year or two. Weight has been up and down and up and down and UP in that time. Now it's time to get down forever!!!

So I have been doing s&s for a week now and first weigh in I lost 9lbs. So very pleased.

I'm 13st 11lb now and want to be a size 10. I'm roughly a size 12 now. So hoping to lose at least two stone.

Right my key dates!!! I have a hen weekend on 27th July, so I'm going to be off plan but not go too crazy food wise. It will prob involve quite a bit of drink though but will be as good as poss. 17th August which is 4 weeks on Saturday I have my OH brothers wedding!!! Big day and I hope to be a small 12 by then! Then finally my FINAL goal is 1st October. We go on holiday with another couple, she is a size 10!!! I have to be a size 10 by then, I have bought holiday clothes ..... All in a 10!

So that sums me up .... 10 weeks to be a size 10!

Em xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Found you :-D we can do thisssss :) xx

You can do it hun.. one size to zapppp xxx

good luck..... also want to be a sz 10 in october

Good luck, I am wanting to lose a similar amount to you and a similar dead line. We can do this, stay strong.

Back