100% , 100 days , how are you doing.........

Hello :)I'm on my second week and have my first weigh in on Wednesday. So far I have lost 16lbs, I check at home every morning :) I was 189 lbs and now 173. I would like to weigh 132lbs. How long do you think I would need to be on this diet to lose 41lbs? I want to set a certain time goal to look forward to :) thanks a lot!!!

kristika said:
Hello :)I'm on my second week and have my first weigh in on Wednesday. So far I have lost 16lbs, I check at home every morning :) I was 189 lbs and now 173. I would like to weigh 132lbs. How long do you think I would need to be on this diet to lose 41lbs? I want to set a certain time goal to look forward to :) thanks a lot!!!

It'll probably take you between 10-14 weeks. Rough depending how close to a health bmi you are, it might take slightly longer to lose the last few lbs.

Well done. Great stats!

I turn 40 this year! I want to be in top form. CHECK!!

I really need to focus on the finish line, not some short-term satisfaction that may be my demise. My aim is to be 100% at least til mid-March, I'll reassess once I get there

This has really inspired me so thanks! I am now on day 10 100% and 10LB down. I need reminders like this to keep me on track. I turned 40 too this year and am sick of wasting time feeling down with my appearance. I hope that I can keep my eye on that finish line too. :rolleyes:

Back