100% August Team!

A little late as usual!
Day 1 (Wednesdsay) 100% *
Syns 10 so 10/105.
I will weigh tonight which is wrong for me, usually a morning weigher so with that and 3 days off plan at the weekend I am scared!!

A little late as usual!
Day 1 (Wednesdsay) 100% *
Syns 10 so 10/105.
I will weigh tonight which is wrong for me, usually a morning weigher so with that and 3 days off plan at the weekend I am scared!!

Aww I'm sure you'll be okay! What size are you wearing these days?

catkin69 said:
10/12 depending on where its from. I need to start scouring ebay for some bargains as my wardrobe is a little bare!

Snap my wardrobe is very bare, sold 22 items of clothing on e-bay & gave a further 12 to charity shops.
Work clothes & 2 sets of normal clothes at the mo.!!
Keeping it this way until Target!! :)

Ahh, how brill is that?! Can't wait to spend all my money on pretty new things, haha.

Anyway...curry restaurant tonight with the bf's fam to celebrate his and his twin's birthday! Was fun...almost gave in for the night...naughty poppadoms and mango chutney on the table though! Had salad with stuff and ordered veg with my rogan josh and asked for no oil (or as lil as possible. As had 5 peaches before we left for the curry so a * for me today but ~I reckon the whole meal was around 40 syns! Extra low syn days coming up for the rest of the week :) The birthday cake will have to wait. Thankfully the meal stuffed us so much nobody had any!

Yay for staying on track. Thankful the meal was early in the week so I have until Wednesday to burn it off. Can't even imagine eating for the rest of the week...so full!

Honk, Day 2 (Thursday),

Daily Syn's: 5

Weekly Syn's: 15/105

Superfree *: Yes

Good Day but tomorrow eating lunch out & meal at a friends in the evening!!

So will see how we go....

Night All!!

Gav

Last edited:
Snap my wardrobe is very bare, sold 22 items of clothing on e-bay & gave a further 12 to charity shops.
Work clothes & 2 sets of normal clothes at the mo.!!
Keeping it this way until Target!! :)

My clothes are going in the loft! Have always suffered from pessimism!

Faith, I hope you enjoyed your curry.

Well 1/2lb gain this week. To be expected and not stressed by it. Another week begins!

Thursday 100%* 9syns 19/105

Have a good day x

lisajade said:
No honk for yesterday. And about a zillion syns. I think I might need to withdraw...

No your not getting away that easily!! :)

You have signed up for the month of August & one bad day doesn't mean you give up!!

Start again today....:)!!

Try adding up your syns or have us do it for you! What did you have?

I will stay :) I will add up the syns. I had 1/2 portion chip shop chips, a battered sausage plus the 15 for the day.

Well that's definitely under your limit. We go on your weekly syns...not daily :) I calculate it as 25 for the meal...add on 15 is 40. Same as me yesterday lol.

Oh dear...I'm about ready to kill myself...I gave in and had the slice of chocolate cake...a fairly big slice too :( Going to put 15 down. Must not have any more syns this week!!!!

I will stay :) I will add up the syns. I had 1/2 portion chip shop chips, a battered sausage plus the 15 for the day.

Glad your staying. Its only 1 day out of 31. Hope you enjoyed it. Not had a battered sausage for years!

Jealous of the chocolate cake Faith. I had a teeny slice of cheesecake today and its was delicious.

Friday 100%* but 19 syns ( had friends over today and had some treats!) 38/105

Evening All,

Honk Day 3 (Saturday):

Daily Syn's: 12.5

Weekly Syn's: 27.5/105

Superfree *: No, eating away from home, so couldn't control Superfree Foods.

Night All....

Glad to see your still with us, Lisajade :)!!

Gavin

Afternoon Everyone,

Work, Work, Work Yesterday & plenty of temptations, cakes, pies, KFC & chip shop food....but no I starved till I got home to a Ham Salad!!

Honk Day 4 (Saturday),

Daily Syn's: 7.5

Weekly Syn's: 35/105

Superfree *: Yes, fruit & Salad had with all meals!!

Only let down was no Gym Session....but I did work 17 hours of 24 yesterday!!

Off for nap now....zzzzzz

Night!!

Gav

Honks for me. 1 *

Been naughty again...expecting a gain this week I think.

Up to 90.5 syns...most I've ever had in one week with 2 days still to go. Oh well...most naughty stuff is out of the house now...must resist anything else!

Can you guys just check your syns etc are right :)

Back