100 cal snacks

Nightwolf

If I decide to snack between shakes, and meals I know I have 300 cals to play around with, I dont intend using 3 snacks, but what things are good 100 cal snacks?

Can someone give me a few ideas what u guys r munching, easy prep stuff would be nice lol.

I tend to go for a cup full of grapes, 2 ryvitas...dairylea dunkers...but they're 120 cals....french fries (the crisps) have less than 100 calories...i think it's around 85....

Hope this is helpful!

I have fruit (an apple, satsuma or celementine, watermelon etc), try to have fruit at least once a day.

I also love:
Muller lights (vary in cals depending on what flavour, I love the vanilla with choc sprinkles which is 86 cals or strawberry which is 102)
Walkers baked 99 cals
Special K mini breaks 99 cals
Crackers/crispbakes and ex light cheese spread (under 100 cals)
Weetabix oaty bars (the white choc ones are 67 cals)
Harvester cheweee bars 91 cals
Alpen light bars about 65 cals
2 finger Kit Kat 107 cals (great if you fancy a little chocolate!)
Mini milk 30 cals!

Have a look in the cracker/healthy eating isle in the supermarket, loads of different things you can have. All the supermarkets do their own low fat/low cal range and have loads of snack products in them, as well as the weight watchers brand.

Happy snacking!

Last edited:
I dont know if you can have them but the Special K bliss bar's are just under 100 cals each. The raspberry ones taste like jammy dodgers. Yum!

Yep special K bliss bars are fine. There is such a wide range of cereal bars that are under 100 cals, so much choice ;)

can i ask? does anyone eat those "fruit Flakes" the orange &apples one's? (not the yoghurt coated ones)
I LOVE them and was wondering if i could have them as a snack?

Yes they'd be great! My kids have them, not sure of the calorie content, but think they are about 50 or so??? Anyway as long as they are 100 cals or less that is fine.

I tend to have fruit (1 banana, 2 satsumas or apples, grapes etc).

Also low fat crisps like Walkers baked, Quavers, French Fries or WW crisps.

The laughing cow dippers or the Dairylea ones with baked crisps are good.

Harvest Cheweee bars are nice too and the Special K mini breaks.

coco pop cereal bars

Some tasty 100 cal snacks that give you a lot of bang for your buck:

-a slice of Nimble toast with a skim of light cream cheese and a couple of slices of smoked salmon, topped with chopped spring onions
-a mug of Highlights or Options hot choc with an Alpen light choc fudge cereal bar
-seven whole fresh apricots... so delicious!
-two large peaches and a handful of blueberries
-1 weetabix with 90ml of hot skimmed milk
-2 fish fingers with a squirt of ketchup
-2 dark ryvita topped with laughing cow extra light cheese and a couple of slices of quorn and chives
-1 entire pint of Hartley's sugarfree jelly with a whopping 260g of strawberries or raspberries!
-1 meringue nest, topped with a big dollop of fat free Greek yoghurt and a handful of berries
-1 rice cake with a boiled egg, or an egg fried in 1 cal spray!
-I slice toasted Nimble topped with half a mashed banana and some grated nutmeg

I love the Weight watchers Belgium choco Brownies! very yummy
at 10am (snack time) i have 5 x Heinz chocolate biscotti's ( my sons. haha) They are 20cals each and taste great!

Haven't tried the WW brownies, might have to get some. Did get the Mr Kipling Delightful choc slices (69 cals each) which are nice, but only prob is they are packaged in two's!!! Lol I used to get those biscotti's for my kids when they were smaller, never tried one tho but might have to get some lol!

omg the WW belgian choc brownies are amazing!!!!

I have to recommend the morrisons eat smart range, so far tried the carrot cake slices - really moist with a layer of icing which satisfies my sweet tooth! Only 86 cals
And really good crisps I got a six pack with pickled onion (35), Bacon (42) and Salt and vinegar (55) which are a great little savoury snack. I'm going to be trying more of their stuff from now on as its much cheaper than weight watchers!

I like eating the 100 calorie packs of cookies. There isnt much in the pack but they are very good. i also like bananas, or a bowl of sugar free oatmeal is like only 70cals. or a cup of sugar free hot chocolate only around 60 calories! Very yummy...For a neat treat you can also cover a banana in a little bit of chocolate and put it in the freezer and eat it frozen...or without the chocolate lol makes it more interesting to eat. i also like the sugar free pudding cups they are only 40 calories. i like them in the fridge or frozen..there kinda like ice cream but better for you! or you could get frozen yogurt in single servings.
Goodluck!!!

I forgot to mention before: Jelly! Sugar free jelly is only 32 cals for a pint! Great to make up and leave in the fridge, then if you have the munchies through the day you can just eat a bit, then eat the rest in the evening. Yummy!

Discovered in the chocolate biscuit aisle (and what exactly was I doing in the chocolate biscuit aisle you might ask! ;))! Tesco Value Caramel wafer bars (80 cals) and milk chocolate wafers (85 cals). Also had the tesco value chocolate digestive bars which I think were also about 85 cals. Low cal and very cheap, taste nice too so can't be bad :D

I also enjoy the quaker oat bars. They are only 90cals and you can get them in many different flavors. Like chocolate chip ect.

Back