100 cal snacks

you may not think of this as a snack but if you want something filling that is only 100cals a can of tuna in water is only 100cals..and it fills you right up with all the protein!

Boots do a range called Shapers.. their crisps/savory snacks and bars (hmmmm love them chocolate, and the strawberry ones are DELICIOUS!!!) and they are all under 100 (from the ones ive eaten) my cub is full of them!! yum yum

Ooooh some fab ideas here, I have been having muller light yoghurts with the chocolate bits, yummy quavers and special K bites but I will be going down to the supermarket to pick up something more chocolatey!!!

I am sooooooo happy, just discovered that 50g (around about a scoop) of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food frozen yoghurt = 110 calories!!! Perfect way to finish my dinner!!!

Was Just Wondering If Slim A Soups Are Ok? They Are Around 60Calories Depending On The Flavour.. And I Find These Much More Filling Than The Shakes.. Couldnt I Just Have One Of These Instead Of A Lunchtime Shake? x

Last edited:
Hi all,
my snacks amongst others are....
usually fruit whatever is in season or easy to get hold of like a cup of seedless grapes are around 110 calories
medium sized pear around 96 cals
melon a couple of wedges around 100 cals

protein snack bars - there are a variety out there and they certainly fill you up and stop any funny cravings! Theres 'Pure Protein' in Asda which would do a snack in the morning and also snack mid afternoon low fat low carb 20gm protein
but watch out you dont get one full of sugar

Frigraiders! excellent source of protein around the 110 cal mark chicken tikka one is my fave and prefer the chicken on a stick version!

failing that a chopped carrot is good

and also homemade soup...you can make low cal soup but high in protein and take to work in a flask and at this time of year its great for warming you up :)

SLIMFAST PRODUCTS -
  • Sour cream and chive pretzels - 96kcals - 1.9g fat
  • Cheddar Bites - 99kcals - 2.7g fat
  • Cranberry, Almond & raisin bar - 94 kcals - 2.4g fat
  • Choc Peanut Bar - 99kcals - 3.3g fat
  • Choc Caramel Bar - 99kcals - 3.2g fat
Alternative snacks -
  • Special k original cereal bar - 88kcals - 1g fat
  • Asda Good for you pomegranite cereal bars - 76 cals - 0.62g fat
  • Twiglets - 96 kcals - 2.9g fat
  • Special k mini breaks - 98kcals - 2g fat
  • Walkers baked (crisps) cheese and onion - 99kcals - 2.1g fat
  • Walkers baked (crisps) salt and vinegar - 98kcals - 2 g fat
  • Walkers baked (crisps) ready salted - 98 kcals - 2g fat
  • Mullerlight (toffee) - 100kcals - 0.2g fat
  • Special k choc chip bars - 84kcals - 1.5g fat

:) hi all. i`m new on here but i do believe this sight is what i`ve been looking for. EUREKA! :) just seeing how well everyone is doing is giving me the motivation i need.

i can`t believe all the different snacks u could have as i thought self deprivation is the only way but I`m so glad that I was wrong.

thanks for the inspiration everyone.

carry on the good work :D

WOTSITS!!!!!! Yep only 95 cals per bag yum yum yum!

wow pink fluff, your piccies are amazing!!! and your so close to goal!!!!!
good luck with the rest of it! but you are looking amazing!

coffee is nil cals.
milk is the only thing, (unless you have sugar) but i have sweetner.

go onto my fitness pal and it will give you more of an idea on what cals you should be having for what you do and how much you want to lose!

my fitness pal will be able to tell you how much cals etc as well are in food

Milky way (yummy) - 98 cals
cocopop bars - 84 cals
rice crispy bars - 82 cals
curly wurly - 115 cals (a tad over the 100)
ww caramel bars - 78
alpen light any - circa 59-69 cals
mikados - 11 cals
cadbury choc mouse light - 60 cals

can anyone tell i like chocolate??lol

have you tried Flytes? basically chocolate milky ways I think they are about 98 cals

no but wow they sound yummy!

how do you get all the writing under your name?

you need to post more, to get more signature space!

i think (if i remember correctly) you need to have made 20-30 posts to get more space, and it grows as you get more and more into the site! and before you know it you become additcted! lol

Back