100 cal snacks

Would i be ok to have 1 slice bread(52 cal) 2 tsp philly extra light, 1 slice wafer thin ham, cucumber & lettuce?

Would i be ok to have 1 slice bread(52 cal) 2 tsp philly extra light, 1 slice wafer thin ham, cucumber & lettuce?

You can have whatever you like as long as it adds up to around 100 calories :)

I find the SF snacky stuff like pretzels and such the like do nowt for me so I tend to have snacks like yours - they just seem to much more satisfying somehow and I think they teach you good eating habits for when you reach goal and start maintaining. None of us can live on shakes, meal bars and snack packs for the rest of our lives so it's better to learn to calorie count "normal" food now IMO.

You can have whatever you like as long as it adds up to around 100 calories :)

I find the SF snacky stuff like pretzels and such the like do nowt for me so I tend to have snacks like yours - they just seem to much more satisfying somehow and I think they teach you good eating habits for when you reach goal and start maintaining. None of us can live on shakes, meal bars and snack packs for the rest of our lives so it's better to learn to calorie count "normal" food now IMO.

Thanks thats a great help. :D

I've been buying Velvet Crunch crisps, a bit like snack a jacks and only 84 calories per pack, so leaves me an extra few calories to play with at dinner! And they are delicious! Xx

Some tasty 100 cal snacks that give you a lot of bang for your buck:

-a slice of Nimble toast with a skim of light cream cheese and a couple of slices of smoked salmon, topped with chopped spring onions
-a mug of Highlights or Options hot choc with an Alpen light choc fudge cereal bar
-seven whole fresh apricots... so delicious!
-two large peaches and a handful of blueberries
-1 weetabix with 90ml of hot skimmed milk
-2 fish fingers with a squirt of ketchup
-2 dark ryvita topped with laughing cow extra light cheese and a couple of slices of quorn and chives
-1 entire pint of Hartley's sugarfree jelly with a whopping 260g of strawberries or raspberries!
-1 meringue nest, topped with a big dollop of fat free Greek yoghurt and a handful of berries
-1 rice cake with a boiled egg, or an egg fried in 1 cal spray!
-I slice toasted Nimble topped with half a mashed banana and some grated nutmeg

I know this was posted a while back but thank you for these fab ideas, i'll definitely be using them!

I'm very new to this. Are this ideas for replacements of the Slimfast snacks (3 you can have per day) or for extras if you don't use 600 calories on your dinner? Or both!? Thanks in advance!

I love WW tomato soup - I feel like I'm having lunch and it's only 73 cals for the tin yum! X

I just had two Tesco Light Salted Rice Cakes (26 calories each) and now I want to munch on everything lol! Maybe I need to re-think my snacks :(

snack-a-jack snack packs are around 100cal, depending on which flavours you go for.

nom!

My favourite snack is 120 calories, but since I am so heavy, I am aiming for 1400-1600 cals/day rather than 1200. I enjoy a tangerine and a piece of string cheese as a filling snack. A banana also works in a pinch and occasionally, Ill have something sweeter, like 100-150 cals of chocolate :)

Stuffed mushrooms

100g mushrooms (remove stalks)
2x laughing cow blue cheese triangles spread over the mushrooms
1/4 slice of white bread crust removed (small loaf) made in to breadcrumbs placed on top of mushrooms
1g Parmesan sprinkled on top then bake until crispy .

Serve with a small amount of rocket and drizzle of balsamic vinegar (small amount 3mil )

Yummy 100 cal snack!

( you can always make bread crumbs out of full slice and freeze each portion for quickness next time )

snack a jacks, Philadelphia light, laughing cow extra light, 24 Deli meat/cheese sticks, olives, nakd bars, rice cakes, ryvita, babybel light, crunchy valley oats and more (1 slice), fridge raiders, fat free greek yogurt.

I love WW tomato soup - I feel like I'm having lunch and it's only 73 cals for the tin yum! X

Ooo excellent idea, didn't think about things like that

Ooo excellent idea, didn't think about things like that

Asda children's spaghetti to is good just over 100 cals.

I like ww soup to but just watch the salt its really high there are a few recipes for home made soup which seem easy and you know whats in them!

Just seen that Ainsley Harriot cous cous is 197 cals for the packet 1/2 packet would prob make a filling snack!

Just seen that Ainsley Harriot cous cous is 197 cals for the packet 1/2 packet would prob make a filling snack!

I love cous cous that would be good for my work, in gonna be the best fed dieter ever at this
Rate with all the great ideas u guys have

Back