100 cal snacks

Frozen muller light yoghurts its like ice cream a slimming world trick i haven't got it quite rite yet but i think you leave them in around 4 hours giving them a stir now and again!

Curly Wurly (115 cal)
WW cheese puffs (about 85 cal if I'm remembering correctly)
WW slices, really like the blueberry ones.

Curly Wurly (115 cal)
WW cheese puffs (about 85 cal if I'm remembering correctly)
WW slices, really like the blueberry ones.

Are the slices like little kipling cakes?
Bet curt wurlys take ages to eat!

Just fount makados are 11 cals each mmmm

The slices are about Kipling sized, and lots of different flavours :)

They have pouches of mini mint matchmakers, 12 sticks for 84 cals, and that's a great choccie treat!

The slices are about Kipling sized, and lots of different flavours :)

They have pouches of mini mint matchmakers, 12 sticks for 84 cals, and that's a great choccie treat!

Hi Auburn where are the pouches of Matchmakers on sale?
Thanks
Sal

Hi Sal,
I think it was Tescos I saw them for £1 a pouch, but have seen them in Tescos and Asda recently :D

Todays 'dinner' snack

Soup 61 cals 1/2 slice small wholemeal bread 30 and a scraping of butter !

Attachments

• image-3917997640.jpg
    image-3917997640.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 196
I know full well that if I start on crisps - even ones less than 100 calories (Quavers etc) then i'll just fall off the wagon big time, they're my biggest downfall.
I try to stick to fruit but only a handful and will have a pot of Yeo Valley 0% natural yoghurt on top of it.
That or a large carrot chopped up and dipped in those small pots of humous you can get - but that's only if i'm feeling a bit cheeky (I know, I'm wild!) :sigh:

Weight watchers warbies crumpets 68cals and fruit and fibre 400g loaf 86 cals per slice

Just have to restrain myself on the butter!

I have just got some small individual bags of cheerios and cookie crisps 95 cals so with 30mil red milk its only just over.
They are only £1 in tesco

Special k crisps are ace! You can get them in a box and weigh what you want so 100cal snack or add just a few to soup etc

30g herby soft cheese 48cals two cracker bread 38cals

Last edited:
I love the Velvet Crunch crisps. They're around 80kcals a bag and taste soooooo good :)
Plus they are 2 6pack bags for £2 at the moment in Tesco.

Been craving biscuits lately with a brew at night so checked all the cals in tesco and found fox's munch (50p) golden and chocolate they are 32 cals each, mmmm three of them with a brew lovely

can you save them up and have one 300 cal snack? or is that just totally defeating the object?

With the 100cal snacks, is it pretty much anything (sensible) goes? So for instance I just had a low fat cheese slice and 2 slices chicken ham (100cals together) - is this okay?

Hey i had anything 100 cals same goes with tea nothing sensible!! Porridge, tuna , cracker-bread, cookie crisp, crisps, choc biscuit why ever either filled me or took away chocolate cravings and saved me from over eating!

I would have all three snacks together unless its a special day like your going out as a one off thing. They stop you getting soo hungry you cheat and really do change your life style and habits for ever even when ur no longer on slim fast

Back