100 Cal Snacks

Hannah1135

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a little advice on the snacking side of things..

Does anyone use their 100 cal snack allowances for naughty treats - for example small chocolates, snack a jacks etc? I'm only a couple of days in to starting, although I did try in the past for a week or so! I'm really eager to do it properly this time and shift some serious weight, but chocolates the thing I always miss and over indulge eventually if I try and cut it out completely! But will having these as my snacks effect weight loss in any way?

Thank you for any advice you can give!

Hannah x

Hi Hannah,

with regards to snacks that seem naughty but still fit within our snack allowance. I have wotsits (99cals) and Quavers (88cals) these are really yummy!!! Also someone else mentioned on another post about getting Jelly. So i bought a few ready made jellies yesterday and had a raspberry and cranberry one after my dinner (under 10cals) also you can get the aero biscuit bars, time outs and things like that they do a range that are 99cals!! so can have these as a snack too.

Em x x x

hey hun, ohhh as emma says dont worry about that! We all eat quavers wotsists, kitkats etc, i try to make one snack a fruit though :D xx

yer def, i think when you cut something out you just crave it more and more and then you have a good old binge on them and ruin the diet whereas you can still have like Stef said a kitkat and packet of crisps (you just have to choose them well) x x x

Thanks ladies! Been reading some of the other threads on here and picked up some tips, plus seen that you offer loads of support!

Off to get a mani/pedi in an attempt to keep my hands busy and away from food for a while!

Have great afternoons!

X

oooo very jelous!!! enjoy your pampering hun x

have a lovely day :D xx

Back