100 day countdown!

emz449

right im back.... again! but with a renewed vigour. its about 100 days until my christmas party at work and that seems like a good incentive to get slim, healthy and enjoy myself sensibly. i did well on this diet about 2 months ago, lost over a stone in my first week and then more in the second but had a wedding and it pretty much went down hill from there. but now, nothing else is standing in my way! im going to start tomorrow, 100% total without coke zero, including cardio exercise such as running, or at least trying to! i know i can do it, i did lighterlife for 8 months, but its always harder then second/third/forth/fifth time round, i really do want this to be last time i do this. if i could get to christmas and then past and start the new year as a new person i would be incredibly happy! i'll be weighing in daily again as this keeps me motivated :)

Good luck, you sound determined, which is half the battle x

You can do it Emz!

I am starting tomorrow too :) and I have also done LL on more than one occasion :( so I know what you mean. I too am determined that I am going to do it and keep it off this time for the last time :D.

Good luck x

first weigh in 12 stone 13 lbs.... wahhhhhh! at least it will come off quick i guess!

thank you for your good lucks! i hope it will go ok, oxo i hope yours does too :D xx

Waaaah I have a chest infection :( I could feel it coming over the last few days, sucks cause it makes my asthma really bad, I've antibiotics for a few days so will start exante after this batch and hope it clears up soon! Think it's due to this horrible weather too many walks to work in the lashing rain. I think its best for me to do this as I find illnesses seem to longer when I do vlcd- strange as I would probably have more vitamins then my normal diet!

Hello, I'm on my fifth day of exante and am finding it really hard!! I have made some changes so I don't get bored!! I have lost 5 pounds so far though :)

I need loads a support to get me through xxx

well done thats amazing :) you'll be fine, i try not to think of it as food as such, just more like petrol. im always on here if you need support :)

im hoping to start this saturday after i get better and then it will be 100 days exactly until the christmas party-bit scary thinking how quickly is coming around! xx

right starting tomorrow, i have my packs, my 2litre bottle for work, my running gear and 30 day shred. ha i actually didnt count too well its now more of an 88 day count down until my christmas party which is still loadddddddddddds of time and should hopefully put me in my goal bracket :) i'd like to be able to go for a run most nights and do this dvd. oh and ive finally got rid of my horrible chest infection, still a bit of a cough but not so bad hurrah!

i just have to be careful with these sorts of diets, ive suffered with an eating disorder before and it is very easy for me to get carried away and not know when to stop as i have done mannnnnnny times before! so ive made the decision to weigh myself tomorrow morning and then get rid of my scales and just weigh once a month, therefore i wont get scarily obsessive! plus it would be nice to see big losses and i can have mini count downs or something until my next weighing date :)

i guess in the long run 88 days isnt all that long! judging by my past losses i could lose 5 stone by that time!

So glad to hear that you have got rid of your chest infection. That sounds like a really good idea weighing in once a month, but I know I just couldn't do it, I would have to look ;). But as you say if it helps you not to get too obsessive, then that is a good thing :). I've never really got low enough to have that problem, but this time I will get to goal!!! Hope you have great week xx

thank you, you too!

a great thing happened tonight! i destroyed my scales hurrah! so now i dont really have any option to weigh myself :) im extremely all or nothing as many people on this sort of diet are and it will be weird weighing once a month or maybe not at all! maybe i shouldnt be so driven by how much i weigh, its never brought me to a good place and it will literally control how i feel that day! perhaps i should wait until the 88 days are up and see how well i do in that time :)

i think i'll use my clothes as measurements, ive got plenty of different sizes to get through having been to each end of the scale :D

Hey emz
Just wanted to call in and say hi and good luck :)

Thanks! It's going well so far, I'm even thinking of getting up early to go for a run before work, I've set my alarm for half 6 tomorrow so we'll see how that goes haha xx

thank you, you too!

a great thing happened tonight! i destroyed my scales hurrah! so now i dont really have any option to weigh myself :) im extremely all or nothing as many people on this sort of diet are and it will be weird weighing once a month or maybe not at all! maybe i shouldnt be so driven by how much i weigh, its never brought me to a good place and it will literally control how i feel that day! perhaps i should wait until the 88 days are up and see how well i do in that time :)

i think i'll use my clothes as measurements, ive got plenty of different sizes to get through having been to each end of the scale :D

That's a great idea using your clothes instead of scales, I know what you mean about the scales dictating how you feel for the rest of the day. I am trying to just weigh once a week, instead of every day for exactly that reason.......but it is still quite tempting for me to jump on them 1st thing....habit I guess! Like you I have a range of many sizes....mostly at the top end I may add :rolleyes: never quite managed to get to goal yet... I guess I get to reasonable size and tend to go "awww you look ok now". But not this time..... Anyway, here's to smaller sizes for all of us :) xx and thanks I am really pleased with loss this week.

Back