100 days, 100% ... ?

Hi Giggle,

I had a study day so its not been too bad but I have facts and figures whizzing around my head!

I'm on my aam week and trying to be strict about what I'm eating! Don't want to go overbored with carbs and end up out of ketosis!

You'll be fine.. once you get into the swing of 'low carbs' it's not too difficult to adjust.... enjoy:D xx

Well done on the 2 lbs!! Onwards & downwards, hope you're feeling much better now :) x

Hi Giggle,

I had a study day so its not been too bad but I have facts and figures whizzing around my head!

I'm on my aam week and trying to be strict about what I'm eating! Don't want to go overbored with carbs and end up out of ketosis!

Good afternoon S_L, hope you're enjoying your food week! :hug99: xx

Good evening SL hope you are enjoying AAM week, I must admit I found it nice to enjoy a real meal with the family although I kept it carb free xx

Thank you Ladies :D

It has been nice to have some 'real' food. I am still a bit paranoid about carbs so I have been avoiding bread, pasta etc. I have been sticking with chicken, eggs and salad! Although I had a real craving for full fat milk. I had a couple of mouthfulls and it tasted amazing :confused: I feel full after a small amount so I am encouraged by that.

I also managed to avoid the sweets being passed around at work. I really wasn't interested which is good but very strange for me. I used to raid the vending machine about 3 O'clock as I was starving and had a headache!

I am completely back to normal apart from a tiny scab on the side of my nose from one of the blisters :)

My poor dog wonders what is going on because we are walking a little further each week. He is westie so gets tired after about 40-60 mins. We usually walk for 45mins and then I spend 30mins on pilates a couple of times a week.

Hope everyone else is having an easy day and managing to be 100% :D

Finished my AAM week and pleased to report I have lost 2lbs :D

Very pleased with that although I have not been drinking enough water.

I managed to resist eating chocolate brownies and Lindt chocolates at work when I was having a stressful time so it seems I have learned something! I must have looked like a nutter as I opened the tub, sniffed the brownies, sat and looked at them (arguing with myself in my head), sighed and then put the lid back on without eating one.

I don't know if anyone else gets this? I'm not physically hungry but my head tells me something would taste really good, I could have a small bit and it wouldn't matter etc. I'm guessing this is how I used to think but it seems really stupid to me now. I'm just glad the thoughts pass after a couple of mins which really proves I don't need to eat.

Sorry for the ramble but I'm feeling quite reflective at the moment!

Good afternoon Sore_Loser. Lol at the brownie sniffing! I do that with crusty bread! :sigh:

Well done on the 2lbs lost and well done on resisting the chocs and brownies :hug99: xx

well done on your 2lb loss! and yes, I constantly sniff food & talk myself out of eating it. In all honesty once I smell something I soon realise that it probably won't taste as nice as it smells and I know the result of my gaining/kicking myself eating it is enough to avoid it! That and coming out of ketosis, something I've been trying to avoid by only giving in to protein when i'm desperate!!!

Well done on your 2lb loss, sniffing the brownies is something i would of done! lol my daughter has just eaten a jam doughnut and i could smell that across the room! I don't think i would of resisted the lindt though they are my favourite! i have to avoid them at all costs xx:eek:

Yay! I have my internet connection back :D

I have missed seeing how everyone is doing!

I'm hoping to reach 2 stone off this Saturday. I have added in pilates x2 a week so I'm hoping it doesn't affect my loss.

Hope everyone has been doing well?

Good afternoon Sore_Loser. I would think the pilates would help tone you up too? :hug99: xx

Hi Giggle,

I hope pilates will help tone things along the way! I thought I should start trying gentle exercise/toning now and not wait until I have a problem with poor muscle tone and/or sagging skin.

WI this morning showed I have lost exactly 2 stone since starting :bliss:

I have dyed my hair a dark brown/cherry red to celebrate :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend?

Thanks Little Owl :)

I will be exante-ing for a while yet as I have another 5 stone to lose (3 stone to be into a healthy weight range).

It feels good to have 2 stone off though. I still haven't quite got my head round it yet :)

Oooh brilliant loss SL:D And it's lovely realising that you don't have to stuff everything in just because you're 'allowed' to eat. That was a revelation to me too. You can make choices rather than panic. Have a lovely week xx

Good morning Sore_Loser wow! 2 stones already is fab, well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Well done! 2 stones is amazing....I can't wait to get there! Keep it going :) x

Back