100 days, 100% ... ?

Good afternoon Sore_loser, hope you're feeling much better today and belated well done on your 4lbs loss :hug99: xx

Hi Girls,

Feeling back to normal today, thanks for asking :D

I have noticed something quite strange... I am going off coke zero! I usually get through quite a lot of it,even before the diet. It just tastes a bit funny at the moment.

I have even taken a filter jug to work so I can have cold water to drink?! The rest of the team can't believe it :)

So it would seem feeling sick is because I have a soft tissue infection! It decided to appear this afternoon.

I'm on antibiotics so hoping they help as it looks like I've been punched in the nose at the moment lol

Still sticking with the diet and fingers crossed the antibiotics don't have any nasty tummy related side effects!

awwe! sounds painfull:mad: hope you feeling better soon :)

I'm sure the antibiotics will help in the next couple of days and i'll be back to normal.

I got them within a couple of hours of the infection showing so I'm hoping it clears quickly.

Its more stingy than sore, just have to remember not to wipe my nose on that side lol

Famous last words... My face looks like a balloon today!

Off work and waiting to go back to the docs to see if they can give me anything else.

Still sticking with exante unless I'm told otherwise :)

Good afternoon sore_loser, awww hope it clears up soon hun. Take care :hug99: xx

Oooh goodness, sounds nasty... hope you feel much better soon :bighug:

Thanks Gigglepants and Namaste :)

Went so see the doc again and she doubled the dose of antibiotics so hopefully should help soon.

I asked about sticking to exante while taking them and she said it would be fine and I might need to add in some live yogurt if I had tummy troubles. I'll see how I go and then decide what to do.

Good afternoon sore_loser, hope you're feeling much better hun and you're having a fab weekend :hug99: xx

Hope you are feeling better and having a good weekend! xx

Thanks ladies!

I am on the mend and will be back to work tomorrow. Can't wait until these antibiotics are finished as they make me so sleepy!

Managed another 4lbs off so I'm just 0.6lb off the next stone bracket. I'm hoping these antibiotics won't stall my losses but I guess I'll have to wait until next weekend to find out :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

Oh wow, you're doing amazingly well! Very inspirational. I start tomorrow on TS Exant tomorrow.....fingers crossed I can be as focussed as you :) x

ooh only just seen your posts re your infection, sounds nasty! hope you're starting to feel better! glad doctor was supportive of the diet and confirmed OK to stay on it, I think all too often (in my experience anyway) doctors don't bother to try and understand vlcds and make you give up when its not necessary!

Good afternoon Sore_loser, hope being back at work isn't too taxing.

Wow well done on the 4lbs loss, whilst not very well too! Very impressive :hug99: xx

Afternoon SL... hope you're having a good day despite being back at work :)

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for stopping by :)

I'm almost back to normal but will be glad when these antibiotics are finished. They make me so sleepy!

It was nice to have a doctor who didn't nag about my weight or diet and just wanted to help me get better and make sure I was being sensible. She even suggested little snacks/meals that would fit in with the diet and were only about 200cals.

good to hear you have your doctors support, and glad you are feeling better, you will soon be back to your old self don't overdo it with the diet until you feel 100% xx:)

Back