100 DAYS OF LIPOTRIM !

Daisy1966

Gold Member
:D Wow Ive done 100 days on Lipotrim, I never ever believed I would get to end of day one! I thought the first week was horrendous, and then I just took each day at a time. When ever I felt I couldnt go on any longer I just talked myself into getting to the next weigh in and then I could stop but then I would lose and feel amazing so then I would do another week. I wish I had done this years ago.

Yeeeeeeh

Well done you :)
It really is a great feeling eh? xxxxxxx

Really pleased for you Daisy, you are truly inspirational x

Daisy i think your brilliant :D did u stay on LT for the whole 100days without doin refeed or taking any breaks? just curious :p

Yes, I did Rach! Originally I was gona stop for a 6 week break as it was my daughters birthdays and I had a number of events to go to, but I talked to my family and they said that I was doing so well they didnt mind me not eating as long as I was there...........so i didnt have the break and Boy am I glad I didnt.

Well done hun x x x

It really is great that you are still so determined.. It shows all of us that it is possible and the rewards make it worthwhile x x x

ahhh a big well done Daisy. 100 days is a real acheivement, and i mean an enormous one... you should be really proud of yourself!!! xx

Thanks Su, It really doesnt seem two mins since I joined this site and I was inspired by Mini B, and Irish Molly, Emma (tinkerbellethefairy), Ive followed Emma closely cause she started two weeks before me and is still doing amazingly well and always positive, and many more who are now over in maintenence. I never thought I could stick to it. If I can do it ANYONE can. xx

Hi Daisy
Congrats on your 100th day. Your posts are always so cheerful, always jeeing everyone up and I say to myself, well if she can be like that after 100 days, than I can surely keep it up. The post below is particularly inspiring, cause ultimately we're on a one way street, either we want to lose weight or cheat - the cheat mentality weakens us.

"In my humble opinion, the only thing that will guarantee that we get to our goal is to stop thinking we have a choice to carry on or not. Stop wondering back and forth in our minds if we will pack in or not. We already made this decision when we started LT. Just keep going one day at a time, we are all on a journey to get from A to B how can we get to B if we keep wondering down dead ends? Its not easy, its not enjoyable and its certainly no fun but we knew that before we started.
Sandra I admire you so much because you have more challenges that some of us and you are still here 100% even with smaller losses its your strength that is most inspiring!
We can all do this, failure is not an option gang we will pull each other through to the end and have a laugh and/or a cry along the way"

Your goal is not too far away.

Well done daisy! brilliant accomplishment. I made 45 days :) and i hope i can get to the 100 and be as sucessful as you have been on this diet. xx

Aww thanks SSuee, I found your post quite touching. Im so glad others see that anyone can do this, I dont have loads of willpower and I certainly dont have any special powers either and I havent found it easy. Some days I have a cry, and some days I feel like Ive won the lottery lol xx

Woop woop Daisy this calls for....

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Well done girly you have done fantastic. And while we are on it, I want to tank you for all the support and inspiration you give yo people on the forum. You help to make things just a little easier, with your cheery posts x

Woop woop Daisy this calls for....

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Well done girly you have done fantastic. And while we are on it, I want to tank you for all the support and inspiration you give yo people on the forum. You help to make things just a little easier, with your cheery posts x

Hear hear x x x x x

Aww you guys are soo nice! You got me filling up here. I love reading everyone's posts on here and we all have a really good laugh there is No Way i would have lasted 100 days without minimins. I ask my pharmacist every week if she has told all the new starters about this forum lol xxx

Back