100 DAYS OF LIPOTRIM !

Thanks Su, It really doesnt seem two mins since I joined this site and I was inspired by Mini B, and Irish Molly, Emma (tinkerbellethefairy), Ive followed Emma closely cause she started two weeks before me and is still doing amazingly well and always positive, and many more who are now over in maintenence. I never thought I could stick to it. If I can do it ANYONE can. xx

Thanks Daisy! You really are doing well, its mad to think weve done 100 days! You are an inspiration too. Girl power!!! lol:D
Emma x

Wow thats amazing ur an inspiration to all us young pups who are on an uphill climb!!! Well done love xxx

Daisy, you really are an inspiration! Your post has also made me count up the days and realise that today is my 71st day - I haven't been as strong as you and have had a couple of blips but your post has inspired me again - 100 days is my next goal (7th November), and I hope that the following 29 days are nearly all 100% :D (I am going away for 2 nights in October with 1 evening meal and both breakfasts included, but I will be following an Atkins diet).

brilliant, well done!

Yay for you!! Seriously though, wow...I bet this time last year you would never have imagined you could have achieved something like this..I think you need to reward yourself somehow and since we have to learn to reward ourselves without visiting the kitchen maybe...facial/massage/hair-do??? Or maybe just a really nice relaxing long bath with a really good book...doesn't matter what it is just make sure you give yourself something to reward all your hard work x

daisy
you have done fabulasly(bad spelling lol)
and i totally agree that the time is flying by on this diet,
its definatly been the quickest 70 days of my life lol.
keep up the good work hun x x x

Last edited:
Hi Daisy 1966

Fantastic achievement so far, and ditto what all else are saying. Love reading your posts, they are always upbeat and positive.
True too about this forum, I asked if my pharmacist is advising others about it as really there is no help otherwise ( my pharmacy are always too busy and I'm weighed and re-shaked in about 2 minutes).
Keep up the amazing work gal, I'll let you know when I'm on day 100...only 88 to go :p

Morning Daisy! Woke up this morning and realised that it's day 40 for me! I cant believe that it's been that long, I never thought that I'd survive the first week.....keep posting your days Daisy to inspire the rest of us x

Happy Birthday! Are you doing anything special? Sparklers in your shake perhaps?

Still feel tired actually, I'm lounging on the sofa with Fudge and tapping away at my iPad. Will go upstairs later and post chapter and verse about the colonic....suffice to say I feel loads better....it's STILL moving.....and the scales have moved 3 lbs in the last 2days so, all in all, a good week! X

Thanks Sandra , no I overdosed on parties last month as my daughters B.days are sept so I just having a chill out day. My daughter just brought me a bag of goodies ( no not that kind) tut! A lovely new china mug for work, a new pen , a diary, etc ....... they are lovely. I will watch out for your post later, you get plenty of rest huni xxx

Last edited:
am at the computer now so look out for it!!!!

Back