100 Days to go... September 2012

I did really well yesterday at the gym 1hr 10mins 507calorie burn. Also achieved PB on treadmill 3.5km in 25:07. I'm heading there again right now, hoping to do some resistance work, and I've just done Kettleworx WK.3 Core! 115cals burnt, 7kg for warm up, 6kg for the rest. Go me!

Last edited:
I mangaged 50mins at the gym, did some jogging then some sets with weights. Knackered. Then I got to work and staff and children were getting ready to go to the local park, so I had to push a double buggy, by 11am I had already reached both my moderate and vigorous activty and my step count!
My end of day step count 18079. Calories very good so far at 1,461. Yesterday's calorie was high as I had a Chinese evening takeout I guess totalling 1,950, but I managed 19363 steps & also the gym, so I hope there was some deficit.

0.2lbs up from last week, TOTM too. I feel lazy! I really should take a walk or something. I have 2 lots of KWorx WK.3 to complete too, Cardio and Resistance, it should have been done by yesterday!

I think I missed WK.2 of KWorx?! Need to look back at what I've done. Ooops! I completed KWorx WK3 Cardio, KCise 8min abs and some yoga strecthes. Not planning on anything else, steps taken today is low. Calories, okay so far been sitting down listening to songs I could use for my first dance and dreaming away! :)

I've been so busy these last couple of weeks, work had been very hectic, thank god had a two week break from work, started last week and only have one week left now :(

I weighed myself yesterday and it went back down to 168lbs. 2lbs down from last week. Exercise wise I have stuck to it when I can, 1 Personal training session at the gym (1hr) 1 bootcamp session (1hr), gerenal splashing about in the pool (1hr 30mins) That's it quite dissapointing when it's actually typed out, thought I did more activity than that!
I have been painting the walls and ceilings, spent 8hrs on it yesterday, but it didn't show a good calorie burn on my monitor.

This week will continue with painting room, only did the first coat... 2 more coats to do, but I will be using a roller so it should only take a fraction of the time. I also have to go for my dress fitting, buy some bridal lingerie and start making some table decorations and catch up with some friends and another 2 sessions of gym/personal training. I also need to eat more cleanly, my skin feels oily and I have been eating lots more proccessed foods, need to watch out for that.

I had my hen night yesterday, did lots of dancing and not so much drinking, so that's all good :)
Weigh in this morning was at 164lbs. Never weighed so little before! :D
Less than 3 weeks to go and I will have to use my time wisely, not to take today's example and spend it all on the sofa!

Hi all, I wanted to update for a while now, but never had a proper chance to sit down on the PC :)

I never managed to reach my target of 152lbs/10st 10lbs that was my goal at the start of this thread. A week before the wedding I got to 162lbs, so for the big day I reckon I would have been around 158-160lbs - I didn't get much time to eat. The last couple of weeks my weight dropped about 6 lbs all the rules of how not to diet I broke! I think a mixture of stress, always on the go, no exercising, having 4-5hrs sleep a night and not having time to eat properly made me lose those pounds. I ate really badly those last 2 weeks before the wedding; every day was take outs and convenient foods, but maybe calorie content they didn't amount to much! Even the night before the wedding I had Pizza Express with starters and was up until 2am painting our wooden cake toppers! On the wedding day the 'healthy' cafe was not open for breakfast, so the bridal party went to Costa's and had tea and pastries! :eek:

I had a wonderful wedding day! Perfect! (if I don't analyze it :p) the bridesmaids looked amazing, guests were all happy and hubby-to-be was all smiles! I recently had the wedding proofs sent to me and I’m very happy with them and currently compiling them into a photo book/album.

After the wedding my diet went for a nose dive; my in laws stayed with us for another week, so that meant continually eating out, hubby's birthday came up and also Chinese Moon festival - those moon cakes are very calorie dense!! All alongside the day trips out such as afternoon tea and finishing off the wedding cupcakes, sweet counter sweets all added up to not being a good sign on the scales! :(

3 months on and my daily diet is no better; I’m continually snacking and my weight has now shot up to my pre-wedding weight round at around 174lbs. I plan to start some new goals, now with Christmas out of the way. I plan to start another thread maybe on fitness forum, as that will be my main focus; getting active and burning the calories that way :)

Back