100 Days until Christmas

20/100, (20/25)

24/100, lost 2.5lbs this week :)

21/100. (21/26)

24/26 (or 24/100) today for me, been to the pics and stuck under syns today, I think I am getting the hang of this business now :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

26/100. Stuck at home with a bad cold :sick: and just wanting comfort food today, but not going to give in so I can post on here tomorrow :)

Days 25 and 26 out of a possible 27! Couldn't get on last night i wasn't well...all good now again.

26/27 (26/100) got to stay on plan now until Friday as having pizza for my mums Birthday, I would have Chinese but everyone else is having pizza and if I go for Chinese I will no doubt get the hassle for trying to loose weight, so I'm just going to limit the damage by having that day off plan but sticking to it the rest of the week and having 5 syns a day. Then the following week we have a halloween party, which I'm going to use weekly syns for as that's going to be easier to control (I'm doing syn free chilli with sausages, will use low syn sausages for me and a wholemeal roll, then will have salad and jackets for people and might do the chicken drumsticks from the mag... if we don't do the drumsticks I might even go green... but going to save some syns so I can have a cake as one of my friends will be baking. But as long as I'm under 10 syns every other day that should be fine)

22/100, 22/27

25/27 today - but only just mind - been going a bit chocolate crazy the past 2 days- must calm myself down now!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

23/100 (23/28)

Back