100 Days!!

Jewel83

Hi all,

I hope this can give some inspiration to the newbies and those that are finding it a bit tough.

Today I've reached my 100th day on LT :D I've been 100% all the way, not even had tea or coffee as I don't like them so water and shakes / mousse only.

I've lost 54lbs, so 2lb shy of 4st and I've never felt better. I want to get 6st off, so I've a little way to go yet!

Like I said I just wanted to give a little inspiration to those in the early days that this can be done. Trust me, if I can manage it anyone can! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great jewel, you've prob noticed I'm 10 days behind u so I've made it 90 days and everytime I've seen your honks I've totally admired u and hoped I could do it too.

You really are an inspiration, well done :) x

Jewel83 said:
Hi all,

I hope this can give some inspiration to the newbies and those that are finding it a bit tough.

Today I've reached my 100th day on LT :D I've been 100% all the way, not even had tea or coffee as I don't like them so water and shakes / mousse only.

I've lost 54lbs, so 2lb shy of 4st and I've never felt better. I want to get 6st off, so I've a little way to go yet!

Like I said I just wanted to give a little inspiration to those in the early days that this can be done. Trust me, if I can manage it anyone can! :D

Wowwwww jewel, 100 days!! That's just awesome. N nearly 4 stones is fab. Well done Hun.
thanks for sharing chick.
:D

Jewel, what an amazing achievement! I was feeling sorry for myself tonight cos I'm going on holiday this week and won't cheat. Reading your 100 days at 100% has really motivated me, hun, thank you. :D

Well done! xx

100 Days, is impressive

100 Day and 100% is OMG!

So, so impressed, keep it up.

Well done Jewel. I'm on 71 days today but haven't managed to stay 100% throughout. To do 100 days at 100% is a huge achievement. You should be so proud of yourself. Hats off to you!!

hey well done!! its amazing to get to 100 days, i think im on day 37 but have lost count somewhere! cant wait to get to day 100. i have got to refeed for 14th may for a school reunion ( will need alcohol for this) and my birthday night out on 17th june (will need alcohol for this aswell!) but still hoping to lose these weeks, then back on 100 % again until 23rd july for holiday x
well done, xxxx

Yay thats fantastic! Well done! I can't wait to get to day 100 at 100%! Amazing! :)

X

well done Jewel, i'm on day 100 also :) its alot of days and alot of change also :) xx

Thanks everyone. You are all doing well whether you've been on it for 1 day or 100!!

Well done. 100 days is a great milestone to reach. Like you, I was never a great tea or coffee fan either. I got all the herbal teas too but did not bother much with them. Water was my best friend too during TFR. It is a habit you should keep up once you reach goal.
Soon you will be planning your refeed. Excited for you!

Oh my god well done to all of you on your 70, 80, 90, 100 days and anyone else I missed. What an inspiration. I am on 21 days so a long way to go.

Well done to each and every one of ye. This diet is tough but so worthwhile and to see people achieve what ye have done is truly inspirational.

Congratulation and hats off to ye

Back