100 days !!!

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
:wave_cry: good bye foundation,
and 100 days of abstinence and most importantly, goodbye to some serious mental hangups and to 4stone and 2lb of fat !!!!!
not too sad though:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D last 'official' foundation weigh in today and dropped 5.3 lb so well chuffed with that , im sooo glad i embarked on this change of life, this really is the end of the begining and the start of the rest of my life , so tomorrow i continue with my foodpacks until i reach my desired 10 stone goal then i will cary on with management ( cannot wait!!!!!)a.j your thread is an inspiration and a joy to read , i cant wait to see what your up to on a daily basis ( you saucy minx!!!:D)i really anxious to get started and 'test' the waters of conventional food , im a little concerned about it as i havent had a 'blip' yet so im not sure how i will cope when i come face to face with some real food (other than cooking for others as this has become a strange and pleasing pass time!!!)
im exited about the future and leading a more healthy , fitter lifestyle but by god (please forgive me) am soooo looking forward to one almighty blowout in the shops , talk about a skeletal closet!!!! im the old mother hubbard of the clothes world, i have gone through my old sizes from 24 to 16 and now beyond the 14s and into the worryingly small realm of the larger size 12s (although i did treat myself to some lovely woolen wide leg pants from top shop in the sale 2 for 1 no less!!!:p ) cant believe i fit a 12 from top shop !!! WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT ???? my goal was a size 12 ( bit snug today but not next week :0)but i think ill end up more a 10 to 12 when i get to goal (note the when, not if !!!);)
im so exited (i know ive already said that but MY GOD!!!!)
LADIES IF YOU ARE JUST SETTING OUT , GO FOR IT !!! EMBRACE THIS WITH YOURE HEART AND SOUL BECAUSE YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOU
XXXXX

and 100 days of abstinence and most importantly, goodbye to some serious mental hangups and to 4stone and 2lb of fat !!!!!
not too sad though:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D last 'official' foundation weigh in today and dropped 5.3 lb so well chuffed with that , im sooo glad i embarked on this change of life, this really is the end of the begining and the start of the rest of my life , so tomorrow i continue with my foodpacks until i reach my desired 10 stone goal then i will cary on with management ( cannot wait!!!!!)a.j your thread is an inspiration and a joy to read , i cant wait to see what your up to on a daily basis ( you saucy minx!!!:D)i really anxious to get started and 'test' the waters of conventional food , im a little concerned about it as i havent had a 'blip' yet so im not sure how i will cope when i come face to face with some real food (other than cooking for others as this has become a strange and pleasing pass time!!!)
im exited about the future and leading a more healthy , fitter lifestyle but by god (please forgive me) am soooo looking forward to one almighty blowout in the shops , talk about a skeletal closet!!!! im the old mother hubbard of the clothes world, i have gone through my old sizes from 24 to 16 and now beyond the 14s and into the worryingly small realm of the larger size 12s (although i did treat myself to some lovely woolen wide leg pants from top shop in the sale 2 for 1 no less!!!:p ) cant believe i fit a 12 from top shop !!! WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT ???? my goal was a size 12 ( bit snug today but not next week :0)but i think ill end up more a 10 to 12 when i get to goal (note the when, not if !!!);)
LADIES IF YOU ARE JUST SETTING OUT , GO FOR IT !!! EMBRACE THIS WITH YOURE HEART AND SOUL BECAUSE YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOU
XXXXX
100 days!!! and 4 stone 2lbs. lighter!!!!

Sukie Sue!:D

congrats.gif

thanks mini , its a start , and we all need to start at the begining xx

Congrats

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss. I start my foundation today- just got back from the doc's and he was v. enthusiastic so that was a huge weight off my shoulders. So I'm off at 10 for my first meeting and I hope that in 100 days I'll be where you are... I'm so excited!

:wave_cry: weight!

Well done xxx

Suki - welll done with all my heart..

excellent....:eek:

Huge congratulations!!!

Well done for getting this far!!! I look forward to hearing about your next stage!

Oooh congratulations Suki,
thats a fablulous acheivement - 4st 2lb in 100 days - how great is that :D

Well done....

keep shaking till you get to where you wanna be :p

thanks everyone for your amazing support , nikki , well done , youve taken the 1st and most important step , youll never look back !!!

Well done Suki, 4st 2lbs is fantastic. You radiate happiness through the screen and I am so chuffed for you!!!

I am always around to help with the next step in the world of conventional food, it can be done very well, especially with the support on here. You will have to let me know how you managed to actually get yourself into to top shop, that and Miss Selfridge has been hard for me!!!

Once again well done, I am so thrilled for you x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:D :D SukiSue well done and congratulations! You have done sooooo well. I bet you can't believe it. Keep at it and let us know how you get on. Keep posting!
xxxx

XXXXX

WOW WOW WOW !!!! :D

well done to you...and good luck with the rest of your journey....and the start of your new life ! ;)

love

Debz
xx

Congrat2525257ESLIDE.gif

Well done you Sue! That's fantastic :cool:

Well done

Wish you all the best....

You are so insparational

day 50 - LL

Back