100 % for 30 days. Who's with me?

I'm sure you'l be okay hon! - and if no loss.. i suspect all this hard work either side of your booboo day will work in your favour towards next week.

((hugs))

How is everyone else feeling?? x

Booboo day - I like it

LOL, i decided i needed some new 'terms' to refer to reguarding negative things weightloss wise, as i dwell too much..

my little sausage dogs called boo, and my neice calls her Booboo! LOL.. and as booboo is usualy referring to a accident of some variety.. i figured i'd use the term when referring to somthing naught sw wise, as it reminds me of my puppy and she always puts a smile on my face, and therfor cannot dwell on such things for too long LOL

Just about 100% today. Not had my HEXA yet but I'll have a drink before bed which should sort that.
Need to get motivated and organised for tomorrow. I'm visiting one of our other offices tomorrow for a meeting and I know there will be lunch provided. Dreading having to refuse and looking like an idiot. How I'm going to get my little lunchbox out and eat my carrot sticks I don't know. Need to have a think about this and how to get round it!
Hopefully I'll still be 100% this time tomorrow.

Well done everyone, so far so good. Keep it up xx

You soon get over the 'embaressment' factor. Theres nothing to be embaressed about. Everyones more or less on some form of diet these days and atleast youv been prepared to bring your own food.. to avoid blowing it or starving yourself all day like some do. Plus, its no different from someone who has a specific alergy taking their own lunch to avoid problems.

Youl be fine. keep your head up high and be proud. x

:)Hi guys, just to let you know I've been 100% so far, joined Sunday and it's the first time I've done longer than a day for ages. Feeling really motivated - got my meals planned for next couple of days saving some naughty syns for my evening danger times.

hi

i would like to try this. starting from today. so i will finish when everyone else does. :)

I'm still 100% too...I weigh in tomorrow so we will see what that brings! Not feeling light but you never know!

Almost 100% today - my boss decided to go round the office with a plate of chocolate covered profiteroles. Not sure how many syns they are, I am hoping 10 will cover it. Which means 15.5 today.

I had a cold cappuccino drink in a cafe whilst I was out today. It was rather yummy, but I think it was quite bad in syns :( not sure how many, so may well have taken me over my limit today, because I've had 2 sausages and some gravy in tonights stew as well. Feel a tad guilty, but i'll try and make up for it tomorrow xxx

Just hope it's not affected my weight loss too much

Good evening all! Congratulation to everyones who has safely made it through yet another day.. - Day 8 today, thats right.. EIGHT WHOLE DAYS:D
And a warm welcome to those who are just joining this, i hope it is as much of a help to you as it has been to me.

Im still going strong, being * week this week my portions and general food intake has been out of control, but all on plan with plenty of fluids, so another week and i shall weigh.. got class tomorrow evening for a bit more of a spur on. :)

Looking forward to tomorrow.. Day Nine. x

Managed to survive my day and my lunch meeting. Felt a little daft but when people left the room I stayed behind and ate my healthy lunch. I really missed my morning snacks but at least it didn't drive me to the naughty food.
So, still 100% and feeling good :D

Well done Browsie for sticking with it, you can do it this time!

Keep going everyone, we're doing really well and we'll definitely start seeing the results soon x

oh dear, went to WI today and put on a half, having put on three pounds last week....seem to be stuck in a cycle with the same three (and a half) pounds. Every four weeks I lose and gain the exact same amounts...it's freaky! (and very very annoying!) My consultant told me to drop from 15 to 10 syns

100% again for me today - today I enjoyed a mini tub of Baileys Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream for 13 syns - Mmmmm - trying to vary my syns to keep things interesting - so far so good!!!

Half a week at 100% after two big blow outs, managed to lose 1.5lbs :D

Today is going to be a good day :D

100% here i come! :D

4 wheetabix for brekkie (I was hungry!!) 2 hex b's

Banana as a mid morning snack

Cous cous loaded with cucumber, toms and sweetcorn for lunch

Jacket pot and baked beans for dinner

Mullerlight tonight

and me hex a on milk in cereal and cups of teas :D

Back