100 % for 30 days. Who's with me?

back from weigh in and despite my booboo day (© Fern) I have lost 1 1/2 lbs this week!! - couldn't have done that without you lot and this 'challenge'

Well done on the loss lizzie2008! I stayed the same this week dispite being 100%, but Im ok with it.

Doing just fine, though tomorrow will be hard as hubby coming off night shifts and we have to be up all day, which usually leads to takeaway/meals out :(

hey hey my gorgeous slim ladies :D

Sorry i didn't pop online last night, OH has buggered off to work with the laptop LOL. So iv raced over to dearest mothers to use hers!!!

Went to class last night and obviously didnt weigh. I had a sneaky peak twice yesterday at home scales and its showed sts or possible +1 (however, saying that due to the previous week, pre-100% challenege where i ate everything in site, namley a dominoes and a whole homemade batch of brownies, i cannot be sure there isnt still a loss, given i never weighed to know how much i gained if that makes sence) anywho. not bothering me, iv got a whole nother 7 days before i official weigh.

Im SOOOOOO dead chuffed for you all who went and lost this week, :D and for those of you who have struggled or posibley fallen off the wagon. Dont fret, your not out of the running. We can still do this together, adequetly reduce syns were possible (if thats how you want to approach it) or completly start afresh again now :)

SO Day Ten. here we go ladies. im putting in some Extra Easy Effort this week now im off * week and have some energy! Started with my first ever FIFTY lengths at the swimming pool today, and to make this victory even better, i did it in the pool i hate the most, where i had my first and what i thought would be my last swimming experiance!! GO me!

So id like to encourage you all to FACE YOUR FEAR this week. Alongside your 100% challenge. It can be anything from wearing somthing a bit different that you havnt had the confidence to do yet, or going somewhere you havnt wanted to before.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm still on track :) Not sure what fear to face, perhaps the fear of hard workouts each day, so I'll have to try hard to get on with the biggest loser.

100% so far going to have a cheeseburger and chips for my tea and that should see me done. - doing green during the work week and probably try EE at the weekend when I have more time to work at it.

100% again for me. I bought a new handbag today - completely different style than normally go for AND today to face my fear - I picked up Michael from school today without my coat (comfort blanket). I faced some fears!!

Hi all. This is my 6 th day and I'm 100% so far. It feels strange cause I always eat more when I'm sticking to slimming world so can't believe I'll actually be loosing anything. It's my weigh in Sunday morning so I'll let you know how I do.

The sunny weather is inspiring me to stick to it so I'm going to face my fear and wear a summer dress without thick black tights/leggings.
Keep up the good work everyone. x

Hi everyone.
I've not been on for a couple of days so it was nice logging on today and seeing all the good messages left of 100% success, I knew we could do it.

I'm still 100% although I'm getting more and more tempted just to have one naughty thing. I know I'd regret it though, so that at the moment is keeping me in line.

Well done to everyone who has lost this week. For those who haven't, don't worry, the 100% we're putting in will definitely pay off soon.

Looking forward to a lovely hot and sunny weekend, 100%

100% yesterday, on track today, 7 days down. I wore a short skirt whilst we were out in town, legs on show :D

Wahey! Day 11 :) Am dead proud of you all for facing your fears!!

Im 100% so far, off to joes parents tonight. Have managed to convince her to make jacket spuds instead of creamy chicken and mushroom bake :eek: Can you even imagine the synage!!

im feeling a bit apprehensive though. I desperatly want 3lbs off this week. Iv drank 3ltrs of water a day, and wont drink anymore now after reading the 'too much water' thread EEK :eek:

Im feeling quite poorly today and am not looking forward to being dragged down the pub with future mother in law at 9pm this evening. SO CBF. Got a birthday bbq tomorrow, im armed with cous cous and joes burgers but hoping i can go without everything else.

Heres to being 100%..roll on day 12!

Well done Fern, you are so organised! You sound so in control.

I've not seen the Too Much Water thread, going to have a search for that now, I have been trying to drink more and more every day.

Still 100% but still finding it hard at the moment. Hopefully this phase will pass soon xx

I did something else scary. I took my motorbike out for a ride (havent ridden in 6 weeks!) and went on the bypass in the dark at 60! Oh, and just about to try quorn burgers and sausages for the first time!

Can I join even though I missed the start date please? I keep losing & regaining the same 4lbs! this thread is a real inspiration.

Thanks chelleb79. I feel in control but today at the bbq will be my testing point of the week i suspect!!

welcome chinababe.. of course you can join x

yeah, I joined in late, but it was well-worth it!
Still on track, day 8 :) I reckon this is the longest I've been on track snce my first weeks.
Quorn burgers and sausages... hmm. They were ok, didn't rock my socks, but for the free/very low synness, they're not bad. Might even consider a BBQ myself!
Biggest loser was 18mins of Yoga. I didn't know yoga was that difficult! I was knackered by the end.
DH had burger and chips from the takeaway, but I resisted!! I then treated myself (from allowance) with meringues, strawberries, raspberries, vanilla/black cherry layered muller, light whipped cream and crushed mikados on top :) 6.5 syns of yummyness.

How are you all doing? Everyone out in the sunshine?

Back