100 % for 30 days. Who's with me?

Today is roast dinner day!!! :D I'm going all out with stuffing, gravy and bread sauce. All within me syns yum yum! :D

Was dead proud of myself yesterday, went to the cinema and stayed away from the ben and jerrys. This is tough for me!! lol

Welcome Losc2522, hope this group helps you stay focused.
It's worked for me so far...100%

Can I join late too? I've had a bad run of weeks, but I drew a line after fri, and am now going to be 100%. I did saturday wth no hitch, so today is day 2 :)

things I'm doing different
~ drinking 2ltrs a day
~ making sure I take all my tablets (metformin for insulin resistance and thyroxine, both will help my weight loss)
~ writing everything down
~ minimum 30mins exercise a day
~ no food eaten in bed! this is my mega stumbling block each day, hoarding 15 syns of choc/hot choc/pudding stuff and eating it in bed at night whilst reading.

Thanks Fern, chelleb79, for making me feel very welcome :) So far today 100%, been and done my shopping and have my meals planned for the rest of the week. Gonna go on the wii in a second too! Have a good day everyone xx

another good day so far here. hoping to get to the gym tonight but my leg is hurting so dont know whether i should give it a misss

Well so far 100% had 5.5 syns and have no inclination to stuff my face again (in a bad way) also have no desire for tea (yet!! lol)

Can I just say welcome to all the new people on this challenge. Smoomoo - if you leg is hurting it might be best to give your leg a rest for today and see how it feels tomorrow. In my opinion anyway for what it is worth.

- hey hey! -

am back from first day back at the early learning centre (i temped there over xmas and have now got myself a sunday job to top up my earnings)
lovley to be back with such nice people..

days been 100% today :) .. cant wait for my roast!!!

xx

Another day survived and that means we've done a 100% weekend :D

Weekend was always going to be hard, but managed to stay focused. WI tomorrow so hopefully I'll see the results!

Hi ladies, ok if I join? I'm trying to loose my last stone of baby weight (my baby! is 2 at end of month!) Sounds like a great challenge and I promise to carry on for a week after you've finished so I do the full 30 days.:D

Pleased to report that i have been 100% today! woooo xx

Just out of interest, what has it been before thats made everyone NOT be 100%

mine is usually treat night after weigh-in (which has involved more and more chocolate/cake each week), or DH wanting to have food out in restaurants/take-aways.

Right ladies and Gents, we are *almost* at the end of our first week.. DAY SEVEN!

How are we all feeling. I'm feeling quite positive! My class is wednesday night, however now that i am weighing fornightly i will be weighing next week instead. It will be tough not to want to jump on those scales after a successful week, but i think weighing fortnightly will be much better for me in the long run! - so will leave my card at home just incase its all too much :p

xxxxxxx

Have had a 100% day again. Class is Wednesday and not confident of even staying the same, but time will tell.

I'm sure you'l be okay hon! - and if no loss.. i suspect all this hard work either side of your booboo day will work in your favour towards next week.

((hugs))

How is everyone else feeling?? x

day 3 100% for me, tues/fri this week were bad, but waiting to see tomorrow night whether these days 100% have turned it around :)

Back