100% for january

Thanks so much Fran; you ever thought about counselling!? You're right about the flexi-synning too, I know I'm improving! Think I'm finding it hard this week cos it's not a full week, does that make sense? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And well done for another 100% day!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ta hun. And LOL at counselling. Honest my family would piss themselves laughing. I'm a bit, um, blunt sometimes. And if someone whines about something constantly but does nothing to improve the situation, despite the opportunities I do have a tendency to tell them to pull their head out of their own arse, which doesn't always go down so well. Haha. But if someone slips up, makes a mistake, I just remind them they're human and show them what they've achieved already. I have to say going back to writing everything down and double checking before I eat anything has been a bit more difficult (not the right word but I can't think of the right one) than I thought. That and not picking - free foods or otherwise, has been an issue. Or boredom eating. And thinking "that is this many syns, but the same calorie content as an apple.. this means I can eat it anyway, oh look, now I can have it as an apple, a pear and an orange!"

When you are back in your normal routine, of work and weigh in days and everything else I'm sure you'll be feeling much more confident. Funny how when people who go out to work say they don't have time to cook, when they're at home for a few weeks they find there are downsides to being at home too. Xmas and school holidays always make me chuckle for this reason, but when we are in our regular routine it is so much better! Every Sunday throws me because the meals are at different times, I end up eating way more. Not long to normal routines bow though :)

I'd love to join!

I started the plan on January 3rd and joined a group on January 5th. I've been 100% so far and am hoping that I can make it a 100% month! Good luck all xx

Can I join in please, I'm needing as many challenges as possible to keep me focused.

I'm currently on 5/31 having been 100% from 2nd.

5/31 :D

6/31 for yesterday :)

Back