100% for january

Of course you can browsie, just keep count of the 100% days :)

9/31 today, weighed in this morning and lost 4lbs! Loving focusing on the 100% days and just enjoying the result, rather than focusing on a weight goal.

I totally agree! Taking this one day at a time and celebrating each perfect day is really helping me to stay on track!

I can tick off day 8 for yesterday. I lost 3lbs as well - it just goes to show that sticking to the plan really 100% really, really works. :stickdance:

Another perfect day for me! I'm really enjoying the plan, I really feel like something has clicked for me and I CAN DO THIS!

I went up to 18.5syns today, so I suppose that makes it not a 100%day. I do keep a weekly log of syns and know I will not exceed 105, because I will cut back another day, though I am sure that is not in the spirit of this thread as I am tweaking the plan to suit me rather than following it properly.

9/31 for me today.

I've been out and had veggie sushi but I've only had 1.5 syns for the rest of the, so from as far as I can see from the food directory I've had about 9 syns for 6 rolls and 5 nigiri (2 of which we're avocado), if anybody thinks I've underestimated, please let me know.

I'm a bit late to start this but I'm joining in anyway :) I started officially on Wednesday so today will be 3/31! Quite like this idea actually - seems easier to me when you are 'competing' against other people over a month instead of a week!!

Back