100% for january

you'll do great capri :)

So close to ticking off day 11 today. super excited to see the result this week.

10/31 so far for me and we're now over 1/3 through the month with 20 days left to go.

2.5lbs off today at weigh in. Can't help but feel a little disappointed as it was my first week and I've been 100%....oh well, every pound helps! I will be fitting into my Hunter wellies at this years festival if it kills me!

2.5lbs off today at weigh in. Can't help but feel a little disappointed as it was my first week and I've been 100%....oh well, every pound helps! I will be fitting into my Hunter wellies at this years festival if it kills me!

2.5 lbs is a great loss! I lost half a lb on my first week, I was gutted! 6lbs off the following week though.

11/31 for yesterday.

9/10 for me. I totally lost the plot last night and dived head first into a box of chocolates. I think i had about 70 syns yesterday. Down to the bare minimum for the rest of the week now. I am gutted with myself.

capri 2.5lbs is fab. and it is what I lost in my first week :) as you can see from my stats I have lost plenty more since :)

supergirl, these things happen, don't beat yourself up about it :) Look at how many 100% days you have totted up so far!

I forgot to post yesterday but it was another 100% day. I seem to have switched myself back on! and it is looking at 100% again today too. 13/31. two more full days until weigh in. eep

12/31 for me and 3.5lbs down :)

Back