100% in September thread

oh dear girls i failed myself and weighed a day early and am extreamley dissapointed according to scales ive lost just 2lb in 6 days on first week :cry: not what i was expecting at all and i dont think il miracurasly lose a couple pounds by my official weigh in day tomoz :(

tanya12 said:
oh dear girls i failed myself and weighed a day early and am extreamley dissapointed according to scales ive lost just 2lb in 6 days on first week :cry: not what i was expecting at all and i dont think il miracurasly lose a couple pounds by my official weigh in day tomoz :(

You may well do, that's why you should never weigh early and take account of what it says! Has anything happened that could have made your body retain water at all?

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys,

I've been doing it for just over a week - properly. Had a hiccup yesterday. Definitely up for a 100% month.

Today I've had:

Strawberry shake
Water 500ml
Coffee x2

Lunch is Veg soup

I have a bar with me, but seen a lot of people doubling up on the meals so may try that tonight.
Do find I get very hungry in the evenings, which drives me crazy, so doubling up may work out.

On my second day today, hiya! Would love to be 100% this month and get a nice big loss! :)

tanya12 said:

Don't worry hun, keep at it and you will see results

Are you getting enough packs?? Water??

Xx

Checking in now doing porridge

Had a cuppa tea and water

Need to get to surgeons goal ASAP. Can't wait :)

8 more weeks for me

Xx

You may well do, that's why you should never weigh early and take account of what it says! Has anything happened that could have made your body retain water at all?

well im still getting over my miscarriage and spotting from that so i dont know if that will effect my weight loss each week it might as its still fairly raw

ah il keep it up and see where i get im in ketosis so as long as i dont cheat myself on diet i should see good losses, i only started diet again to give me something to focus on so thats y im a little peed off that my loss isnt great.

good luck to rest of u all on a mission xxxx

Last edited:
Keep at it hun and be kind to yourself. It's taken me a good six months to feel recovered mentally and physically. Take your time

Xx

RebekahR said:
Keep at it hun and be kind to yourself. It's taken me a good six months to feel recovered mentally and physically. Take your time

Xx

I agree with that! Just stick at it, it will soon show up your losses..
You need a good while to recover, you and your body has been through the mill!
Hugs..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

so my offical weigh in day today and i lost 3 1/2 pound this week :) better down on the scales then up ay x

what the rest of you get?

tanya12 said:
so my offical weigh in day today and i lost 3 1/2 pound this week :) better down on the scales then up ay x

what the rest of you get?

Woohoo! You did better than me!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well done on 3 1/2lb loss (look at it as a quarter of a stone) :) I had a sneak peek at the scales this morning, mid week for me my weigh in is wednesdays & I have snuck into the 17s so good incentive for me to pass the weekend non-incident lol

Let's get through the weekend soup free girlies :)

I've had water &, bar &100g chicken so far. So hot I don't feel Like eating Phew

Relaxing night in tonight

What's everyone upto??

Xxx

I've never had a soup and probs never will! Yuck!

I'm down with cold and headache:( had mild curry with lots of pepper for dinner,it was yummm:D

Well I've failed! Ate crap this afternoon but will be back on track tomorrow! Am Really cross that I could even manage another 4 days :( grrrr got alot going on tho, but I need to get focused x

Ela ine said:
I've never had a soup and probs never will! Yuck!

LOL I meant slip up free!! Teehee

Welshtigger said:
Well I've failed! Ate crap this afternoon but will be back on track tomorrow! Am Really cross that I could even manage another 4 days :( grrrr got alot going on tho, but I need to get focused x

Back on it hun, don't worry. It's only the 8th .. plenty ahead :)

Well I cracked yesterday, salmon, mashed potato and peas with cream sauce and bread washed down with chocolate slice :S

I don't know why I finding this so hard to stick too, it was a breeze in the beginning, it has been nearly 12 weeks so prob me getting fed up, I'm the same on all diets tho not just this so I just have to get through it and find my mojo again

stephanees said:
Well I cracked yesterday, salmon, mashed potato and peas with cream sauce and bread washed down with chocolate slice :S

I don't know why I finding this so hard to stick too, it was a breeze in the beginning, it has been nearly 12 weeks so prob me getting fed up, I'm the same on all diets tho not just this so I just have to get through it and find my mojo again

Draw a line and carry on hun

Have you got much left to loose?? Might be worth increasing cals if you don't

Xx

Back