100% in September thread

RebekahR

Gold Member
Know we are a few days in but thought for chat and encouragement it might help us all stay on plan no cheats!!

I want to be 100% this month so I can refeed next month. Let's get strict :)

Xxx

i plan to go the whole month without a cheat as well, this is my 3rd day in hahahaha this is gonna be a tough month for me but i think i can do it.:eek:

You can tanya :)

Checking in now having chilli 1 st pack of the day

I had curry for lunch and double curry for dinner going to have my bar when the H goes to bed. Also did an hour rowing and 300 squats in the gym. A mini start in the mess of mindless weekend eating. Have a clear schedule for the weekend too so should be plain sailing..........hopefully!

I had curry for lunch and double curry for dinner going to have my bar when the H goes to bed. Also did an hour rowing and 300 squats in the gym. A mini start in the mess of mindless weekend eating. Have a clear schedule for the weekend too so should be plain sailing..........hopefully!
all that exercise im wondering if i should get back into the gym i have 2 months left on my membership lol

Well done Kat, training takes my mind off things

I had as follows
Water
Coffee
Zero
Chilli (2pm)
Vanilla shake (4.30)

Now having chicken and cauliflower

All done, do tae bo workout before bed. Studying tonight so lots of water and zero later

Xx

well done RebekahR i had as follows
choc shake at around 2.30pm with stick celery and alot of water
spicy spagetti and some cucumber at 6
and just had a choc shake and a bowl of salad leaves also aroun 3 litres water today and a cup of coffee

what u think anything wrong here? i know i had a bit more salad then meant to but i havnt had all 4 packs today x

Here comes day 2! Going to have my packs later again as this seems to suit me better. Hope you have a great day :)

Can I join?

I keep doing really well during the week but it all goes to pot at the weekends.

I have a second job waitressing most Saturdays and keep end up eating, especially potatoes bread and chocolate :S I need to stop this and take a bar or soup in with me but need some motivation!

tanya12 said:
well done RebekahR i had as follows
choc shake at around 2.30pm with stick celery and alot of water
spicy spagetti and some cucumber at 6
and just had a choc shake and a bowl of salad leaves also aroun 3 litres water today and a cup of coffee

what u think anything wrong here? i know i had a bit more salad then meant to but i havnt had all 4 packs today x

Yes that sounds fine to me hun

Bit more water??

Have a great day Xx

stephanees said:
Can I join?

I keep doing really well during the week but it all goes to pot at the weekends.

I have a second job waitressing most Saturdays and keep end up eating, especially potatoes bread and chocolate :S I need to stop this and take a bar or soup in with me but need some motivation!

Of course hunny :)

Mornin

Eating later deffinately helps!!

Hopefully can get some big losses, being busy helps

Xxx

how are you all doing today? its my day 4 and i have had 2 packs already and have to say even though im drinking alot of water my lips are very dry weird i know

went shopping today with friends as well and i think i did pretty well, i just had a coffee while they all had nice big rolls :cry: lol

It will be worth it hun!!

I've had a shake and two porridge. Will do eggs or curry for tea :)

Xx

I've had a choc shake for breakie, Thai soup for lunch and just had macaroni cheese for dinner with 200g of cauliflower and broccoli and going to have bar for dessert.

I find the weekdays easy as I work 9-5.30 in an office so have a routine going and eat at the same times, Saturday's are my downfall as i work waitressing and it at different times each week and there no guarantee as to when you will get to eat or get home and it screws my routine up and I find it so much harder to stick to and I end up cracking!

Keep busy hun

Get a nice cold litre of water
Make a latte or nice tea
Dr pepper zero

Xxx

tanya12 said:
god im struggling tonight :cry:

Oh dear, chin up! Keep busy, have a nice bath, paint your nails, housework, make lists of reasons for doing this..
Hugs x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well i ended up having a chicken breast as a extra something so i hope i havnt screwed everything up meanwhile im so tired but mind so busy lol basically with everything im a mess lol

Back