100% July Team!

Will update later.

Cartkin,

No need to say sorry....

Smaller sizes are a good thing when it comes to any item of clothing including 'Pants'!! :)

I have gone down 3 size's in Tops & Trousers & 3 sizes in Boxer Short's as well....

I'm just going into the 'youth style' with my current trousers, long may it continue!! :)

Gavin

It must be getting expensive for your Gav!
Next sale was rubbish so think I will pop out today as good old M and S has a sale!

I lost a tiny 1/2 lb yesterday. Still going in the right direction.

Thursday was 100% with 14 syns 63.5/105.
Finally Friday. Not working until Sunday night so looking forward to a family weekend.
Have a good day.

Catkin,

I had clothes for 2 of those 3 size drops so it was just a case of getting them out of storage.
Now I have to buy new every time I drop a size....George at Asda's & Matalan's cheapie clothes until I reach target!!
I mainly wear work uniforms, the company I work for are happy buying me smaller sizes & even take the larger sizes off me so I can't go back.
I have just sold or taken all of my larger clothes to a charity shop, now I only have 2 Jeans, 2 Smart Shirts, 2 tracksuit bottoms, 4 T-shirts & 2 Jumpers/Hoodies....plenty of room in my wardrobe and chest of draws!!
The cost is worth it as you can't put a price on being healthy.....
Have a good day!!

Gavin

The cost is worth it as you can't put a price on being healthy.....

That is very true.
Your work place sounds great. Mine (the good old NHS) arent so good! At least I have plenty of room in my pockets!

Today I will say 100% with 15 syns as too lazy to calculate exactly.
I made blackcurrant jam today. All I can say is a half slice of my daughters poorly girls white crunchy bread, with butter and jam just fell in my mouth!! It was delicious.

Honk for today. 4.5 spent on chicken in oyster sauce :)

Okay guys, I just wanna ask you both to check the first pages to make sure your syns and weights are all up to dat. I've had a few early night and I'm a bit all over the place so I might have missed something here here or there.

And well done on the loss. You're so close, Cat!

Thanks Faith. I am close to my original target but may go lower.
You are a real night owl. If Im not working 10pm seems late to still be up!
All looks good. I appear to be the naughty synner!!
Have a good day everyone.
I am making slimming world scotch eggs today on the childrens request. Not sure how they will be without the deep frying!

Hi Faith,

Yes all correct up until yesterday....

Honk Day 6 (Friday)

Daily Syn's: 8.5

Weekly Syn's: 54/105

Is this gonna be another good week....
I will find out on Monday!!

Have a good day you two, I'm working today....'think of the money!!' lol

Gav

Good evening.
Today has been 100% with 8 syns. 87.5/105.
I have had a lovely day. Was so good to see the sun! We walked across the very muddy fields to my mums for coffee,and I have spent quite a lot of the day in my favourite place. The kitchen!
I made a potato, leek and spinach frittata for lunch and then scotch eggs and chips for tea. The scotch eggs were lovely. My kids are great. They told me they were nicer than the orange ones. Praise indeed.
Hope you have had a good day Faith and that work wasnt too taxing Gav

Hi Faith,

Honk Day 7 (Saturday)

Daily Syn's: 11.5

Weekly Syn's: 65.5/105

Let's hope this equates to another large minus....

Hi Catkin,

Work was great, day shortened due to weather but still the same pay!! :)

Gav

Had a nice breakfast of eggs bacon and beans. I tried making Salt and pepper beef but put far too much chilli in! I managed to eat the chunks of meat and a little rice but I had to leave most of my rice and practically all my veggies :( Lesson learnt for next time!
Had some strawberries and yoghurt before my hot breakfast and having some more now with a few slices of ham on the side. I didn't really have dinner, after all!
Still feel like I'm eating too much so worried about weight loss. Been having a hard time with my depression too.

0 syns for today and a honk.

Going out tomorrow night to see a comedian with the bf and a friend. Apparently front row tickets! Will be good and stock up on some treats in my pockets or something so I don't get tempted by the expensive theatre candy!

Whoa...only 15 syns this week for me?! Still think I'm eating too much free food. Thinking about trying my hand at success express to fill up on the more nutritious stuff and less pasta and protein. I think I'm having far more than I should be.

BOBTHEBLOB said:
wish i'd seen this, let me know if you do it again please

Of course you can join today. I will be setting up another one for august soon hopefully even though it's my bfs birthday and he's having time off. Dreading being good!

Evening All,

Been to see the Olympic Torch Relay Today, really good!!

Today's Syn's: 7

Weekly Syn's: 7/105

Weigh In Tomorrow, let's hope it's a good one!!

Night, Night.

Gavin

Went to see a comedian tonight. Ate beforehand and was good :) Had leftovers when we came back and a delicious glass of low cal wine the bf thoughtfully got me ^_^ It's so nice I could have had the bottle but stuck to a glass worth 3 syns.

Honk and 3 syns!

Hello,
Worked last night and forgot to post. Yesterday was 100% with 17 syns. I had to have crackling! so 17/105.
I am back off to work soon so todays is 100% with 7 syns 24/105.

Glad you enjoyed your comedy night Faith. I do read that you should use at least 5 syns a day and some say they loose more if they do use their syns but have no personal experience as I always like to use mine and Im sure its what keeps me on track.
Hope the weigh goes well Gav. I estimate 4lbs!!
Welcome to Blob if you are joning us.

Yeah, I'm torn between eating more and not. I've been doing my reading too and I just don't know! Got a lovely slimming world roast for tea

Back